Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Review of...

Destiny

wherever you went for Thanksgiving Eve.

I went to Roxy and it was horrible...figures me not listening to people:rolleyes:

But yea, the music, great, amazing even

Everything else:banghead:

Heres why

We found a parking spot close to the place, so that was good.

Then we get to the door..I"ve never seen so many morons in my life...the guys were either up to my ankle, trying to shove tickets in my face or were acting like complete idiots. To top it off, I had one idiot in front of me that decided to spit every 5 seconds onto the ground and his friend, spits on the wall. The girls looked like they were born yesterday.

So I go in, LOVE the music, then I go into the bathroom. The security guard comes in and asks some girl if she's drunk...he says well why are you all woozy then and throwing up...so she tells him that she's bullemic:blank: ...I would have rather told him I was drunk

So anyway, I had my hair, ass and chest groped more then usual in a club (due to the array of spectacular men that were there I'm sure:blank: ..If there were good guys there, I didnt see them)...I almost get knocked off the stairs by some guy doing 90mph, then another guy drank a sip of beer and choked on it or whatever, then SPIT IT UP all over my 2 friends. So many people were getting kicked out for underage drinking and to top it off, there were couples SLOW DANCING obviously wrecked out of their minds in the middle of the dancefloor, slamming into you without a care in the world

We finally had enough, and left early. I felt like if I stayed in there, the stupidity would have leaked onto me.

:blown:

So again, great music, :) ,everything else :no:

your turn:tongue:

It look like I had as much fun as you Destiny :rolleyes: Almost though. I went to a local bar in my town, and ran into everyone that went to my high school with. From people who graduated 5 years before me to maybe 10 years after me. It was good and bad. Was home by 2 and I wanted to wake up to go to DT but I got up late :( so I never went.

Originally posted by gmccookny

where were the doormen :confused:

They were there. I was watching some guy try to bribe one of them, and the guy was like "yea thats nice leave"...he started telling me some of the idiots that he encounters on a daily basis its pretty funny....some guy cursed for about a minute straight at something and got kicked to the back of the line...that was hysterical...i kinda felt bad though, he was a few people behind me and we were about to go in...and he had to go to the back of the line that looked like it was 30 minutes long

I went to Utopia 2 at Shelter and shit, I had a fuckin blast but only cuz of my friends and cuz we got pretty sloshed.

Here's what was bad though.

SECURITY!! bitch groped me EVERYWHERE, EVERY FUCKIN WHERE, my balls, asshole, cock everything it was sick shit and she made me take my batteries out of my digi cam. Like what the fuck yo.

Other than that the music was alright, but it was just Drum n Bass and Trance which isn't bad but not all the fuckin time now come on, no techo or funky shit what the fuck.

Oh well, all in all I had a good time with friends and met a few ppl who've seen me post whore around here.

and EVERYONE LOVES MY BLUE HAIR:laugh:

Originally posted by iamsamurai

SECURITY!! bitch groped me EVERYWHERE, EVERY FUCKIN WHERE, my balls, asshole, cock everything it was sick shit and she made me take my batteries out of my digi cam. Like what the fuck yo.

I sure you didn't enjoy that:tongue: ;)

i went to two local bars... i think i saw every person that's gone to my highschool in the past 6 years, no joke... even the bartender was a security guard at my hs... got very very sloshed, stole a pint glass out of one bar and happily drank my LIT with a huge mcdonlds type straw while we walked to the next bar... fun night, bad hangover... thank god we're having thanksgiving dinner later than usual... i don't think my stomach can handle anything right now... OH and wtf i never knew jaeger had deers blood in it? or am i really gulible and actually believe that lol

I went to Atlantic City last night. Had a good time. It was pretty dead though.

Hey iamsamurai, That's why I told myself I'm never going to shelter again unless someone I'm dying to see is there. There's this one beast of a woman that grabs me everywhere and I swear to god I've never felt so violated in my life. That was a couple of months ago though.

Originally posted by ckord

I went to Atlantic City last night. Had a good time. It was pretty dead though.

Hey iamsamurai, That's why I told myself I'm never going to shelter again unless someone I'm dying to see is there. There's this one beast of a woman that grabs me everywhere and I swear to god I've never felt so violated in my life. That was a couple of months ago though.

Oh wurd. Yah I been to shelter a few times and that's NEVER happened to me before, this was insanely ridiculous, never again I swear thats bullshit.

I was all over the place into the wee hours... my nephew just turned 21 tuesday.... rented a limo and hit pretty much every place i shouldn't be in at my age....and drank waaay too much ... you know you got a problem when college kids can't keep up with you ...... They don't make college kids like they used to .....

:confused:

Originally posted by nybeauty

im sorry to hear that u guys didnt have a gr8 night like i did!!! as everyone knows i went to the comedy club w/ my fwends and i met eccentricmofo :D

dogekid i thought u had fun? :confused: oh well good thing i didnt go to joeys last night :D

which comedy club were you at??... we started out at the comedy cellar...

Originally posted by bumpdaddy

that's funny i dated someone who lived on 22nd street for like a year and never went there... used to pass it all the time...it always looked dead from outside

:eek:

not @ all, everytime i go i have fun!! they always have gr8 comedians ja.gif