Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Hello From New York

obby

greetings from new york here too...but I'm here to relax from clubbing...

I stopped by in Williamsburg last night and got to hear some awesome female vocalists at Galapagos...

Coccorosie....very very talented...look out for them

New York restaurants and lounges put Miami's to shame in terms of decor and atmosphere though

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Obby, you made the mistake of not going to ARC this past Friday. I trust if you had seen Tenaglia spin, you're thinking would be different about the City's club culture. Other great parties are at the smaller venues, such as Le Souk, Sullivan Room, Sin Sin Discoteque and Filter 14. I hope your Avalon experience will be good. Maybe you should've asked some people on this board what clubs to have gone to prior to your trip...

Hey Philippio...I might be coming to Miami next weekend with a friend from Wichasses, so make some room at your pad for us...plus I'm due for an appointment with Miami's complaint department...

Originally posted by saleen351

this will go down as the jackass post of the year

JP

DT

Jr V

JV

EM

LES

RH

VC

PR

etc

they play disco? bro i have live set after live set after live set after live set from all the nyc jocks, far from disco, far from not being advanced. NYC house is back and euro trash house is out, but then again house is over and the scene is over.

Your post makes little sense, and go to show all of yous miami people whether in miami or outside of miami, miami people are just clueless on tunes.

COME ON PLEASE TELL ME, EM, DT, JR V, JV ETC PLAY CHEESEY DISCO........ IT'S AMAZING HOW MIAMI FOLKS ARE LOST... Where did you go, webster hall or speed:laugh:

i gotta back saleen on this one. he pointed out some djs that do'nt touch cheesy disco. state where you went and maybe someone can help you hit a real club