Clubplanet Nightlife Community

OK buster, i'm really confused now...

Guest saleen351

Guest saleen351

I thought this silent night thing was a for profit concert, now I see it's charity event with tix going for 21 dollars!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I thought in the other thread we were talking about 2 different events. The one last year all you had to do was bring a toy, now it's 21 bucks!!!!!!!!!!! since none of the performers get paid, then where does my 21 bucks go, and why the fuck would I spend 21 bucks on that event when last years was a hit, except for the sound system?

You guys fucked up, plain and simple and even some of the performers didn't know you guys are charging 21 bucks:eek:

I know it's not you buster, but the station, but only you post on here, so get your heads out of ass and do the party again like last year...

Guest saleen351

no not at all, party is on, i'm just not going, last year was cool, bring a toy, hear good tunes, try and fuck whores, this year, it's 21 bucks for a tix!!!!!! fuck dat...

Guest saleen351

it's for charity, so i don't mind spending money, but last year was set up perfect, you pay for drinks and you bring a toy and you get in free...

Guest saleen351
Originally posted by ogmiami

Saleen, you cheap fuck. Get Guyman to loan you the $21 and shut the fuck up. I can't believe that you wanted to go and $21 is all it took to change your mind. Besides, it's for the kids....

yea, lets pay 21 bucks to get in, hear 50% of horrible music, I don't know where my 21 bucks goes to, then pay for drinks... I rather just buy another toy and drop it off at the salavation army, at least then I get my monies worth and I know the toy is going to a kid... Last year was perfect, they collected tons of toys, and everyone spent money and it WASN'T A KID FEST WITH LITTLE 15 YEAR OLDS RUNNING AROUND...

DUMB DUMB DUMB IDEA..

This event is fucked up, and yes I spoke to a performer there, and that person HAD NO IDEA THEY ARE CHARGING TO GET IN...

Originally posted by ogmiami

Saleen, you cheap fuck. Get Guyman to loan you the $21 and shut the fuck up. I can't believe that you wanted to go and $21 is all it took to change your mind. Besides, it's for the kids....

Originally posted by saleen351

yea, lets pay 21 bucks to get in, hear 50% of horrible music, I don't know where my 21 bucks goes to, then pay for drinks... I rather just buy another toy and drop it off at the salavation army, at least then I get my monies worth and I know the toy is going to a kid... Last year was perfect, they collected tons of toys, and everyone spent money and it WASN'T A KID FEST WITH LITTLE 15 YEAR OLDS RUNNING AROUND...

DUMB DUMB DUMB IDEA..

This event is fucked up, and yes I spoke to a performer there, and that person HAD NO IDEA THEY ARE CHARGING TO GET IN...

definite sexual tension. makes for great reading.

Originally posted by saleen351

since none of the performers get paid, then where does my 21 bucks go, and why the fuck would I spend 21 bucks on that event when last years was a hit, except for the sound system?

You guys fucked up, plain and simple and even some of the performers didn't know you guys are charging 21 bucks:eek:

I know it's not you buster, but the station, but only you post on here, so get your heads out of ass and do the party again like last year...

Into sound and lighting, venue....?

maybe/?