Clubplanet Nightlife Community

issues regarding staff at Utopia 2

it has been brought to my attention the security was obnoxious....here is something you could do to change the situation for the future

club shelter

(212)719-4479

ask for Jon Best (manager), he is there every day of the week from noon till 4:00

tell them illusion productions sent you :aright:

Originally posted by joeg

yo yo yo i'm pissed too... they like... wouldn't even let me do drugs and shit... what the fuck??? i hate security!!!!

:boohoo: :boohoo: :boohoo: :boohoo: :boohoo:

I don't do drugs you dumb fuck, just the fact they assume everyone does and what the fuck does bringing in a camera have to do with security, it's like geez what the fuck.

Originally posted by iamsamurai

I don't do drugs you dumb fuck, just the fact they assume everyone does and what the fuck does bringing in a camera have to do with security, it's like geez what the fuck.

it wasn't directed at you, it was a general statement, stupid.

security was pretty beat... the guy guarding the "21+ room" was protecting that shit like St. Peter at the gates...

security was definetely OUT of CONTROL!

I told the woman security as she was feeling my feet/socks that

she was violating my 4th Amendment....so she yelled across the hallway to her fellow ghetto security partner, "I AM NOT LETTING THIS GIRL IN....Take her outside"

I said "WHY????"

She said, "CUZ YOU HAVE A BIG MOUTH"

and I said, "WELL, THATS NOT A GOOD ENOUGH REASON TO THROW ME OUT" and walked right in with a huge smile on my face :) :)

besides that...I had a lot of fun :D

When are these people gonna realize that the drugs are sold "inside the club" by seasoned pros who have years of experience smuggling them in...using bartenders, promotors, and sometimes the intrusive security staff themselves at clubs that are "known for" this type of activity..and if there are some people bringing in their personal stash to a club thats usually clean, its usually gonna be someplace that you won't search.... I wasn't there and i dont know what went on.... be prepared for alot of this type of stuff with all the new clubs opening...the "rave act" has alot of owners very paranoid about drug use in clubs....the feds no longer have to estavlish a continued pattern of drug dealing and abuse.... they can now fine clubs for individual infractions....club owners are being fined for drug dealing thats going on without their knowledge even though they're bending over backwards to try and stop it..... on top of this there are the constant battles with community boards that always bring up the drug use whenever there's a complaint filed by residents of the area...thats the reality of it...you cant blame a guy for protecting his investment........It seems like we're heading back to the late eighties...be ready for some new "illegal" after hours spots in the industrial areas of outer boroughs......

Originally posted by glowgrlnyc

security was definetely OUT of CONTROL!

I told the woman security as she was feeling my feet/socks that

she was violating my 4th Amendment....so she yelled across the hallway to her fellow ghetto security partner, "I AM NOT LETTING THIS GIRL IN....Take her outside"

I said "WHY????"

She said, "CUZ YOU HAVE A BIG MOUTH"

and I said, "WELL, THATS NOT A GOOD ENOUGH REASON TO THROW ME OUT" and walked right in with a huge smile on my face :) :)

besides that...I had a lot of fun :D

Thats absolutely ridiculous :mad:

Utopia in NYC on

wednesday and slept most of the day yesterday until we got up for dinner, then came back home and slept again. The party was just Ok. The security was so tough. The lady actually grabbed my

crotch, which is where our bumper was, and I know she felt it so I was all sketched out the rest of the night. I thought I was being watched and I may very well could have been. They made us take off our shoes, hats, bandanas, sweatshirts, felt our feet, looked in our shoes, felt my hair, it was scary and I thought I was going to get busted for a second. But they let me in anyways even though I know she knew I had something. There were narcs ALL OVER, dressed as ravers and who were just watching EVERYONE ALL the time. Needless to say after the search in the beginning, I took NO more bumps the rest of the night because I was tripping a little bit. But oh well. The people in NY and the vibe of the parties is NOT at all like how it was when we were raving on a regular. I'm now convinced that the scene is no more.

People were shady and the vibe throughout the night felt like that feeling you get from the crowd at the end of the night. It seemed like NO ONe was smiling and having fun, except me and the crew. We had a great time together however. The music was off the hook but no one really seems to dance like they used to. It's like they are afarid of what people might think of them if they aredancing and they are not that great of one. WHO CARES!!! Have fun right? Isn't that what it's about. But you know us, we

sure as hell were dancing our asses off!!! I danced for All of you. George Acosta was great!! The vibe got a little better once he came on. Skylabb 2000 was wonderful as well and Deisel Boy and AK1200 spun a 2 hour set that blew the roof off!! But the party was in mid town which was cool. I saw time square which was literally 2 block up from where we parked and we got to hear the Macy's parade warming up when we left the club at like 5. So that was a treat in itself.