Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Nation REVIEEWS

Nation last night was incredible. Rob James ripped the place up from the time the door opened, Anthony Nero stepped in for a while and ripped shit, then Rob James went back to killling it. He closed out a nasty set with his anthem, "Amsterdam." This was absolutely one of the best parties I've been to in a long time. Great vibe, great dj's who respect house music and truly love what they do, and great staff.

Nation was exactly what I expected it to be: a place that is concerned primarily with the music and vibe. I couldn't believe some of the shit that Nero and James were throwing down last night. What really sucks is that Nation is a local L.I. party, and as such, many people will not want to trek out to Commack on Fridays to check it out. Many people also have preconceived notions about Long Island parties, but that shit needs to be tossed out the window. I know it's hard to believe that a true house venue like this could be held in Commack, but it is, and this little spot is virgin territory for true house-heads to rip shit all night on Fridays. Outside of NYC, this is one of the phattest parties I've been to in a while. The potential this party has is endless.

All I have to say is that it will be a fuckin waste if Nation does not last long. For you true house heads who didn't go: parties like this do not come along very often, and when they do, we need to show our love for them. There is so much great local NY talent , and to not enjoy that shit every friday would be a fuckin waste. Aside from investing money in renovations, the owners of this club have selected some dj's who know how to turn shit out and play for a crowd that wants to stay and dance all night.

Nation was phat, and I have absolutely no complaints about the night. Everything was perfect.

Keep up the flawless work on this party.

THANK YOU so much for coming last night!

I can honestly say that it wasen't the best night in the world but we made do! We had a speaker actually go on fire, and it took every last second just to get the DJ booth respectable for the night.

I hope whom ever came had a good time. Bear with us. This party is a work in progress! We trying our damndest to give everyone a decent product.

We had a decent crowd last night, not mobbed, but Sahara and Mirage did so/so last night too so im not that annoyed!

DJ Rob James was amazing he is a big driving force behind this party! I think his set turned alot of heads!

Anthony Nero, what more can I say you played great considering our booth dillemas!

Don't forget Eddie Baez this friday!

There will be photos and video up shortly on our website!

i really dug it las nite. rob james ripped it, really good opening set and nero ripped it as well. had to bounce early cuz my friends were being quite annoying since there not exactly club kids but had a great time overall. good luck with this party, ill try to hit it up weekly.

Hey guys, ya i had a great time for my 1st nite in LI. great too see every1 deb n lar always a pleasure!!!!!!!!!!!

the booth well it gotta be strong enough cause some djs like to dance too lol. i wasnt plannin on playin as hard as i did. i jus followed the vibe u guys were bouncin to. i cant wait to come back .

big thaanks to the staff, door guys, bouncers bar tenders every1 was great. this place is gonna do well for sure the line ups are sick. if any1 missed out this week. eddie baez is there this commin fri. its aweome to see people throwin parties geared in the right direction.

thanks again bob g and all who made the night insane and made me feel at home

ant nero

I went to Nation on friday and had a great time. Rob James killed it the whole night....glad to know he'll be there every friday. The whole staff was really chill... from the bouncers to the bartenders even the girls behind the coat check and cashier (they were dancing around behind the counter as soon as I walked in). Everyone should go down and check this place out, its about time that Long Island brought a decent house party around... enough w/ this commercial shit...see you next friday!

Glad too see that all are having a great time and appreciate what we are trying to do. Looking forward too seeing you all every Friday. Just wait and see the talent that we are going to be bringing in here, you all will be plesantly surprised. Thanx for supporting the night and see you all Friday for Baez...