Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Censorship On This Board By Chumps With Too Much Time

bolts

MESSAGE I SENT TO SOME MODERATOR WHO SHUT DOWN A THREAD-

Hey man, why would you shut down a discussion on a discussion board, thats just stupid. We were discussING some stuff, what does it matter that it's been argued already many times. We were having a discussion between us, no big deal. You have to mind your business.

I don't even live in the states, but I used to always come on the site because it was a place poeple could talk about clubbing and everything else without worries. Now it's a sack of shit site, that is filtered of anything the moderator doesn't like. Fuck that, seems like censorship to me.

Seems like you have a little to much time on your hands nd are getting way to into it. Step into reality, and reality isn't a bunch of words and pictures on a computer screen.

DV

message i sent back ..................

thanks for ur input but the same old bullshit on the board and adolescents calling ea/ other names turns people off. both sides have been well argued but when u guys start making it a pissing contest it gets shut down. sorry

act like adults and express an oppinion rather than name calling.

Originally posted by mindfaqd

message i sent back ..................

thanks for ur input but the same old bullshit on the board and adolescents calling ea/ other names turns people off. both sides have been well argued but when u guys start making it a pissing contest it gets shut down. sorry

act like adults and express an oppinion rather than name calling.

That reasoning is exactly why i almost never post in this Music fourm anymore.Its a PUBLIC message board and people are entitled to their opinions, but i guess you know better then all of us.

Originally posted by cosmicgate22

That reasoning is exactly why i almost never post in this Music fourm anymore.Its a PUBLIC message board and people are entitled to their opinions, but i guess you know better then all of us.

I'm all for free speech dude, but bickering and name calling and expressing an oppinion are 2 different things. If all u guys are gonna do is fight then move ur shit to the drama board where it belongs. I am not trying to supress anyones right to make a point but when it crosses the line and u guys start bickering like little bitches, its gonna get shut down.