Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Friday night reviews??

ogmiami

Originally posted by ogmiami

Where are they? Anyone go to Nerve for Seaman or Crobar for Tong or Level for Acosta?

I went to Crobar - had a great time. Good crowd and GREAT women. Hung out with Pete for a while in the DJ booth - Great Guy.

I heard that Opium was more like "Dudes gone wild".

P.S. Saleen - comped admission and FREE drinks all night.

Nerve was on form...a far larger crowd showed up than on Wednesday...it was a little slow at first, but then at 12:30 it got a decent crowd...Dave went on around midnight, played till 2:30 or so, then Phil K went on till 5 AM. Both had kickass sets.

Nerve was industry central on both Wednesday and to a lesser extent on Friday...the usual suspects showed on Friday, Diego, Ben, The Guerras, nice meeting Hialeah Sound System of course, Mondo, Mitch, the rest of the Bliss crew...

Definitely a great night overall. :cool:

Originally posted by pod

Nerve was on form...a far larger crowd showed up than on Wednesday...it was a little slow at first, but then at 12:30 it got a decent crowd...Dave went on around midnight, played till 2:30 or so, then Phil K went on till 5 AM. Both had kickass sets.

Nerve was industry central on both Wednesday and to a lesser extent on Friday...the usual suspects showed on Friday, Diego, Ben, The Guerras, nice meeting Hialeah Sound System of course, Mondo, Mitch, the rest of the Bliss crew...

Definitely a great night overall. :cool:

Can't hide it, don't try to fight it, I'm a slave to the drum, and the dark beats, beats, beats :aright:

Thank you Jon! I had a blast, I'll call you tommorrow

Dave & Phil K made me wish I had worn some dancin' shoes....next time!!

Guest saleen351

hey pod, it's not an idustry party unless I show up... Get your shit str8......

Hey Dade, your boys got Shilling, still are gonna come up short:laugh:

Originally posted by happyface

Had lots of fun...... took my nephew to shoot some pool till 2:30am ate some wings, then came home and watch him play VICE CITY while I was messing with my music. Great night. :cool:

awwwwwwwwwwww how cute leo .. & yeah with a good looking nephew like that , id wanna spend time with him 2 :D :D :D

Originally posted by Bling

havent played vice city yet im on GTA III so far.. (xbox version.. got to do it in order)

just got to staunton island.. damn now i see why this game is the shiat.....

HUrry up Bling Vice City is da shyt wait till you see the ingredients this game has, its off da chain, I flipped it like 20 times I just like to go around destroying places and people lol :eek::cool: