Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Opium - Friday Review - Girls Gone Wild

vaughanz

Enough of the Bullshit.....

Regardless of who said what.. and why...

I'm glad Vaughn had enough fun to write about it....

As a fellow DJ/Promoter .... having FUN @ Opium (or any event you are WORKING) is not an easy Task....

:werd:

I'm glad it was OFF the hook and I'm sorry I missed it...

Jay _K is truly a super cool soul brother!... I have not seen him in years.. (for a while he was sick so it's good to hear he's out partying)

Originally posted by vaughanz

And for the record... I have friends that come from all walks of life and professions... I know people that work in fast-food restaurants and they will ALWAYS be "wealthier" than most people because of who they are and not what they make for a living!

Success is peace of mind that is the direct result of self-satisfaction in knowing you did your best to become the best that you are capable of becoming

- JOHN R. WOODEN, Head Basketball Coach, Emeritus, UCLA

I posted a few of the pics up; I'm waiting for a bunch more.

www.lust4house.com

Philippio... Much love either way; you're a househead! :D

For the record...

(My Master's Degree looks great on the wall of my "day-job" office just in case you were concerned that I wasn't putting my edumakation to good use. Oh yeah... I own the building too :laugh: )

Originally posted by housedivision

Usually people have negative reviews when they had not made it or couldn't get in.

He's right though... You might not call them reviews, but they post in a review thread and play the "hater" role.

The Place sucked! ( I couldn't get in),

The doorguy was an asshole(I couldn't get in),

It was all dudes anyway (waiting with me in line),

The Music sounded like shit(from the line),

so I said Fuck that place and went to Club "Whatever".

Sounds familiar... but different! :D

Did I mention I posted a few pics from Friday? Enjoy! Oh... Philippio... I'd love you to come to a party of mine, just so I can get drunk with you and we can write reviews together... the next day... but you have to go first or else I am breaking the International Code 'o Posting! ;)

:laugh:

You are now in the spirit of troublemaking...

I :heart: this board!!!

By the way, I'd love to come down to Opium to one of your parties Vaughan. Don't think I have anything against you just cause of what happens on this board. I absolutely don't and if I do make it out to Opium soon, I'll be sure to write about it as a third party observer.

Originally posted by philippio

:laugh:

You are now in the spirit of troublemaking...

I :heart: this board!!!

By the way, I'd love to come down to Opium to one of your parties Vaughan. Don't think I have anything against you just cause of what happens on this board. I absolutely don't and if I do make it out to Opium soon, I'll be sure to write about it as a third party observer.

Funny thing is phillipio, judging from what you post, I think you will actually enjoy Vaughn and Sheldon style of music!