Clubplanet Nightlife Community

SPACE Review

sobe2003

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

it was really good, markus played a great set!

i think it would be so much better for him to play early rather than afterhours. i mean, the place was packed (i thought it was not going to be like it was!)

around 12.30 - 1.00 the dancefloor got really busy which made us really happy! wooo.

the livebroadcast from space was wicked too hehe fun times!

i have some pics for the GDJB site, will have them online tonight.

one complain though. dj vibe totally killed the vibe markus had a set up. omg. he totally brought every down. i did not like it and left :P (terrace was closed! :()

all the best,

arturo

Fock yeah surely was a great time last night, I dont know where all of you guys were, damnit next time I want to see more of you out there, Great set markus did last night including my favorite in which i plow people over when it came on, oh yeha, Markus Schulz re-construction of Breathing Breaks Dub, Oh my GOd, holy shit, whoaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa, oh yeha, good time last night guys, see you out there next weekend!!!

Damon 2.0

markus' set was really good and the crowd was a lot of fun. i had a blast seeing a couple of the cp kids out :D

to mike: i still cant believe i dragged u into the hip hop room "don't be so quick to walk away..." :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

i hope to see every1 again next weekend :hat:

I thought I wouldn't say it but I will. MS should not have been the opening DJ. People aren't in the mood for his style at 12 midnight (harder tracks, bascially...) The ideal order would have been Roland > Vibe > Oscar or Markus.

Vibe had to pick up after that, and by 4 AM, had the people who stayed yelling and cheering for him.

Vibe is one of the best guests Space could have booked. Yes the terrace was closed, but that's normal until 5 AM nowadays...it did open on time at 5 AM, and Roland took to the decks.

I wouldn't say Vibe killed the room, it was already ailing by the time he got on, and he did a wonderful job of healing it. :cool:

Originally posted by michelangel0

ANYONE WHO THINKS MARCUS IS A GOOD DJ AND PLAYS GOOD MUSIC IS DEFF. NOT READY FOR WHAT VIBE BRINGS TO THE TABLE...

TRANCE IS CHEESE ..BOTTOM LINE..

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Markus does not play trance. Progressive is the name of his game.

I liked the time I spent there. Markus played alot of good songs. Miriam and I lead the crowd when he played Beautiful Things. I love doing that! It's like our own little interaction with the crowd and they respond.

Miriam: About the hip hop room... I will dance with you anywhere, anytime from now through eternity. However, we a high-octane dance music fiends and we must flurish in our natural environment. I could have fun with you under any environment, but throw in a different soundtrack and we are invinceable!:bounce: :bounce: :party: :party:

One complaint: The e-mail said open bar and I got there early to put a few drinks away. When I ordered, they said it was 2-for-1 instead. Is that they way it will be from here on out? I had the drinks nonetheless, but it cost my cheap ass a pretty penny

I wasn't able to go cause of other plans, but I'll put my 2 cents anyway.

Personally, Markus is awesome!!! One of my fav DJ's ATM, but to open up? I'm not too happy about it. I loved it when he closed out the night @ Space for afterhours. I guess we got spoiled for a while there having MS for afterhours. Hopefully soon he will be back there again :)

Originally posted by xxgrooveericxx

I wasn't able to go cause of other plans, but I'll put my 2 cents anyway.

Personally, Markus is awesome!!! One of my fav DJ's ATM, but to open up? I'm not too happy about it. I loved it when he closed out the night @ Space for afterhours. I guess we got spoiled for a while there having MS for afterhours. Hopefully soon he will be back there again :)

totally agree with you here

as Dan has already stated I believe OG or Roly, would have been a better choice to open for DJ Vibe. not to take anything away from Markus. as he is a very talented DJ, who really shines IMO when he is doing after-hours. his opening set had nice high points, but overall I was not really feeling it. DJ Vibe whom I had not heard before was on point. Vibe worked his way into his set very nicely. he didn’t come out banging, but he certainly finished it out that way. props to OG for keeping the energy up after DJ Vibe’s set. I personally have heard better sets from OG, but overall the crowd was feeling it. the terrace was awesome until about 9:00am. Roly was working the terrace as he always does. the beats where nice, the vibe was cool, and the weather was perfect. DJ Cue came on after Roly .IMO a lot of the energy was lost when he came on. the beats where just way to mellow. never really peaking at any points that I could remember. I hung out for almost an hour and a half. I soon left a little pissed that Roly, was taken off the dex way to early. overall it was a fairly decent night out.

Originally posted by arturob

it was really good, markus played a great set!

i think it would be so much better for him to play early rather than afterhours. i mean, the place was packed (i thought it was not going to be like it was!)

around 12.30 - 1.00 the dancefloor got really busy which made us really happy! wooo.

the livebroadcast from space was wicked too hehe fun times!

i have some pics for the GDJB site, will have them online tonight.

one complain though. dj vibe totally killed the vibe markus had a set up. omg. he totally brought every down. i did not like it and left :P (terrace was closed! :()

all the best,

the problem was not dj vibe , it was the fact that marcus was opening up with trance before dj vibe got on everyone was at another level and the transition to house took a while for people and dj vibe

arturo