Clubplanet Nightlife Community

SONG ID: limelight, past fri

female soulful vocals, really looong song, basic gyst of the vocals is problems don't matter when she's lost in the music, chorus is "take me high, take me high, take me high, take me high-er", might have been playing during one of the drag shows...know name, artist?

thanks

FG

------------------

tgif...fire it up

Might be that one by Vernessa Mitchell.. Forgot the name, might be Higher Things(?) or something like that..

------------------

Perhaps one of the most interesting and colorful words in the English language today is the word "Fuck". It is one magical word which, just by its sound, can describe pain, pleasure, love and hate. In language, "Fuck" falls into many grammatical categories. It can be used as a verb, both transitive (John fucked Mary) and intransitive (John fucked). It can be an active verb (John really gives a fuck) or a passive verb (John was fucked by Mary), or an adverb (Mary is fucking interested in John), and a noun (Mary is a terrific fuck). It can be used as an adjective (Mary is fucking beautiful). As you can see, there are a very few words with the versatility of "Fuck". finger.gif

Archived