Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Best Girl's Night Out EVER

whadupg

I didn't think it would happen, but Saturday night at arc Danny Howells quite possibly played a better set than at Arc in Febuary. On the ride down we listened to his Feb. set from Avalon and I put in a little wish that his set would be alot like that one. Hard, heavy, fast tech house beats - we got in there around 1:30, Danny took over the decks at about 2 and my dear God, he RIS'ed the fuck out of that place from start to 8:30 when we took off. 112 crew were pretty good too - they played some really sweet breaks towards the end of the night - danced my ass off. I'm still not convinced if the music was better than his set in Febuary or if it was just the whole night in general (sunflowers, tiara's and lettered girls everywhere!) but what a great time. Danny kept coming into the vip room and onto the dancefloor and then over to the arcade to just hang out and say hi to everyone throughout the night. I'm going to look around, but if anyone see's any trainsposts from Saturday - please forward it along to me - he dropped some sick tracks and I couldn't find anyone that knew the names of them.

Flava - a little late, but thumbs up about Caprice - you guys sounded great- I was shocked how many people were there on a Tuesday night and we really had a good time. Cool seeing everyone- it's def. been too long (btw nice email nyis :laugh: -wish I could help you out but we left a little early). Congratulations on the night and bring on Pravda :D

Originally posted by foxylady69

That sounds like a fun night, G. (Insert jealous comment here).

Fester, aren't you guys spinning somewhere in Boston Friday too?

And is prplhz having her pre-game Friday as well?

No pre-game at jess's - Management wrote her back that the flavalon sound system can't be relocated for the event so it's been cancelled and pre-game's at flava's.

Fester you don't have to work till after 7:30 am right???

Don't worry - you'll have plenty of time to get there ;)

Originally posted by foxylady69

That sounds like a fun night, G. (Insert jealous comment here).

Fester, aren't you guys spinning somewhere in Boston Friday too?

And is prplhz having her pre-game Friday as well?

The pre-game is at Flava's, see Stymie's soon to be made flyer for address... ;) I'll be there though:hat:

Originally posted by unclefester401

I'm not going to make it up on friday :( . I''ve got to work on saturday, so it's a no go.

Ede and I were supposed to spin friday night, but it got rescheduled.

You puss, just stop and get some BK on the way home