Clubplanet Nightlife Community

What's the craziest thing ur bf/gf has done for you?

D.Schwartz

i'm just on this topic cause a few days ago my gf drove out from the city to stony brook just to c me for 20 min cause she had to go back. When she came and told me she could only stay for 20 min i was bugging out. I thought she was crazy.. Her reply was "I just wanted to see u" I cannot explain how much that meant.

Originally posted by podes881

missed her sisters bday party, so she could be a sober driver for me and my friends....

flew out to London to see me for a week

drove down to Baltimore for a day

...put up with all my shit for 4 years.......

awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww:D

Originally posted by nychunk

i'm just on this topic cause a few days ago my gf drove out from the city to stony brook just to c me for 20 min cause she had to go back. When she came and told me she could only stay for 20 min i was bugging out. I thought she was crazy.. Her reply was "I just wanted to see u" I cannot explain how much that meant.

dam thats nuts hey but thats good in away shes a good girl and cares about u

:laugh: my girl who visits here every year for only 2 weeks from brasil where she lives. she came to see her mom and met me a week inot her visit and 2 days before she would leave for brasil for another 11 months somehthing happened we kissed! she decided she would postpone.. her flight to brazil for 2 weeks.. it now has been 4 months and still she does not plan to go back yet..:love: can anyone beat that!:confused:

Originally posted by nychunk

thats so sweet!

my ex has done a lot of stuff for moi also :D

when i was w/ my ex he use to live in PA so he would come visit me here in NY n spend the weekend or vice versa so anyways one time he came just to take care of me cuz i had the flu, i also did stuff for him.....one thx giving he was going to spend it alone cuz his fam had gone somewhere n he didnt want to go so he was alone n couldnt come c me so i went all the way to PA just to spend a few hrs w/ him on thx giving :D

me and my girlfriend... on aug 15 a day before she would leave 4 brasil and the day we kissed... she has now changed her life she has stopped her pursuit to become a professional volleyball player ... she was trying to pro in brasil which is number 1 in volleyball... all 4 m2:confused:

my b/f has strapped a mattress to the top of his Camry and driven to my house @ 3am becuz my folks were visiting and i had given them my bedroom, and my couch is not comfortable....he once smuggled 3 beach chairs out of his job @ a drugstore, drove to the beach, dropped them off and then went back to work, all so me and my 2 friends wouldnt have to lay in the sand...and forgave me when i broke the door handle off his car in a drunken rage!:D