This Board...

origskeemr

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by hotbarbiedoll

Seriously bro.. All of these "aww cutie, that's so nice of you,your too sweet" "and posts like "hehe Oh my gosh,I can't believe I'm posting this, it's such an ugly picture of me :tongue: " meanwhile its like the hottest picture they have..Yup it's worse now than ever..

amen sistah

Seriously bro.. All of these "aww cutie, that's so nice of you,your too sweet" "and posts like "hehe Oh my gosh,I can't believe I'm posting this, it's such an ugly picture of me :tongue: " meanwhile its like the hottest picture they have..Yup it's worse now than ever..

HAHAHAHAHH Right on the money :laugh:

im not trying to add fuel to the fire but id say a large majority of those types of posts are directed towards you, wendy and nybeauty... so its kind of ironic that you feel that way...

Originally posted by dgmodel

im not trying to add fuel to the fire but id say a large majority of those types of posts are directed towards you, wendy and nybeauty... so its kind of ironic that you feel that way...

Ironically enough I dont post pics or make comments to

receive praises, etc in return I dont need someone to tell

me im this or that... My ego is in no need of boosting..

Spank you very much. ;)

i didnt say you post pics to get attention just saying that you three and beaniebebe's (which i forgot before sorry) pics drum up the most "ass-kissing" on threads... which is great who doesnt mind the attention... just saying i find it ironic that you all feel that way... but whatever much like those posts this is one too is meaningless its just the internet right~!?!?!? new topic... i gave the dog a lemon to eat and hes flipping out... :laugh:

Originally posted by dgmodel

My point is hate when people are fake and exaggerate..If they're sincere, great..But don't post bullshit just to gain brownie points with people.. If I think someone looks nice, I'll say it.. But if I dont, I keep quiet.. I just don't post all these nice things that I don't even feel just so they "like me"..The bottom line is when they just say things to suck up, it just gets annoying.. Ya feel me

My point is hate when people are fake and exaggerate..If they're sincere, great..But don't post bullshit just to gain brownie points with people.. If I think someone looks nice, I'll say it.. But if I dont, I keep quiet.. I just don't post all these nice things that I don't even feel just so they "like me"..The bottom line is when they just say things to suck up, it just gets annoying.. Ya feel me

i dont get it? who wants you to like them?

Originally posted by naughtybabe

caption-wk48.jpg

I look SO UGLY in this picture but here you go guys

Now that's fucking hardcore, geeeeeeeeeeeeeez, imagine when all of them shits come out, all the holes n scars, crazy shite.

Man ppl recently bitch to much about this n that. so what if ppl are sweet n shit, damn yo honestly whats the deal.

I loves you all:tongue: now i'll be burned alive for that :tongue: