Clubplanet Nightlife Community

This Board...

origskeemr

Originally posted by fkornre

now i aint trying to start nothing (although i really am) but this comment you just made is you ass kissing smokesum... :D

nah I dont follow him on every thread and praise everything he does. I give credit where credit is due. Rizzo's funny too cause he doesnt fit the norm on here. I dont like people who just rip on people for no reason but if someone is reaching real hard then they deserve to get it.

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by origskeemr

nah I dont follow him on every thread and praise everything he does. I give credit where credit is due. Rizzo's funny too cause he doesnt fit the norm on here. I dont like people who just rip on people for no reason but if someone is reaching real hard then they deserve to get it.

:aright:

Originally posted by dogekid

i thought this was the gay board so i was tryin my best to be nice, but in this case.. fuck all a you

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Originally posted by smokesum

wow..this thread has officially been hijacked by the nerd squad....

thanks a lot dorks

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Originally posted by djjonstephen

Josh, bro, you're going about this all wrong.......rip into people and talk so much shit that people actually start taking it personally

Its much more fun that way

nah I'm not a dick like that... fuck wit me and I will be an asshole, but I feel bad when people actually take this internet shit seriously cause that means they live a sad life. In that case I just let them think these kids are really their friends so they feel excepted by someone. :isok:

nah I'm not a dick like that... fuck wit me and I will be an asshole, but I feel bad when people actually take this internet shit seriously cause that means they live a sad life. In that case I just let them think these kids are really their friends so they feel excepted by someone. :isok:

I'm tellin you......its not being a dick until you single someone out......thats a dick move, but just go on a tirade......its funny as hell

I learned from the great superhero atomicapples.......

To much ass kissing now!

This board is :ghey:

:hat:

Seriously bro.. All of these "aww cutie, that's so nice of you,your too sweet" "and posts like "hehe Oh my gosh,I can't believe I'm posting this, it's such an ugly picture of me :tongue: " meanwhile its like the hottest picture they have..Yup it's worse now than ever..