Clubplanet Nightlife Community

All New Thursday Night at an all new venue

V I B E T H U R S D A Y S

B L U

Every Thursday, A Little Slice of Heaven at Club "blu"

Ladies STILL FREE before 11PM.

DJ SERG Spinning house and vocals in the Main Level

ELEMENT downstairs in the hiphop Lounge

VIP Table reservations are reserved with purchase of a bottle.

Tables are going quickly so RSVP ASAP!!

BLU | 331 Blaisdell Road | Orangeburg, NY | (Border of Old Tappan, NJ)

General Info: 201 370.9039

directions: clubkrazy.com/bludirections.htm

Originally posted by erica127

the place was def. hot when i was there opening night...very good looking crowd..i would love to check it out again if i didnt have soo much work to do for shcool since the end of the semester is right around the corner :mad:

Erica, glad you had a good time....Now finish up all that college work and get ur :bootysha: there so we ca nget sloppy again

Originally posted by xliquidsilverx

Erica i BETTER see you there this week.....i got mad work for school to do too....but im takin a break to get FUKKDDD UP :D

aww Carl..i really don't know if i will be able to go...i am going to start my strategic mgmt presentation now & i have to see who wants to go wit me so i don't have to drive by myself..

Originally posted by erica127

aww Carl..i really don't know if i will be able to go...i am going to start my strategic mgmt presentation now & i have to see who wants to go wit me so i don't have to drive by myself..

Oh shit i didnt know u took Strat...that blows........well if you decide to go im pretty sure me and heather are gonna go.....

i miss you.......

Originally posted by xliquidsilverx

Oh shit i didnt know u took Strat...that blows........well if you decide to go im pretty sure me and heather are gonna go.....

i miss you.......

i took strat this semester so i wouldn't be stuck with it next semseter...i miss you too sweety..i'm also getting a cold now & am soo damn lazy :(

do you guys take people for jokes? Its the same bunch of you posting over and over again. And your last post about this party was 3 weeks ago. So here is a conclusion I am forming, the place is empty, the party is on its way to ending, and you had a wonderful 3 week run. You probbaly did well your 1st night and from there on out your numbers have declined to the point where you hope that people from a message board will attend. Its not happening, but on the smart siede you have 4 feriends who keep posting stupid responses to keep the post atop the list...Best of luck to you and your party...

Originally posted by joe81

do you guys take people for jokes? Its the same bunch of you posting over and over again. And your last post about this party was 3 weeks ago. So here is a conclusion I am forming, the place is empty, the party is on its way to ending, and you had a wonderful 3 week run. You probbaly did well your 1st night and from there on out your numbers have declined to the point where you hope that people from a message board will attend. Its not happening, but on the smart siede you have 4 feriends who keep posting stupid responses to keep the post atop the list...Best of luck to you and your party...

That's the most ignorant thing I've have heard on this board in a while. Are you speaking to me aobut 3 friends posting. thos are three regualrs most of the crowd is from rockland county and north jersey. Before you make inferences come check out the party. Let me know first drinks on me.

PS It's been packed for 3 weeks....there is no need to lie...truthfully havent seen more than 2 people i know from clubplanet there...But if you took time to post that you must have some rage huh buddy ;-) Come by well count the people

DENNIS

no offense, but i also find that a little messed up...i saw soo many people there & there was no one really from clubplanet...it's just nice to see some faces from the message board out, that's all...i don't know why people have to talk shit & i'm NOT posting stupid responses to keep this thread at the top....