Clubplanet Nightlife Community

I Can't Wait For....

verysexynaty

I can't wait for Christmas... Gheesh were you guys expecting something more clubby? I'm a kid at heart and i went shopping for a little bit with my mom and realized i am addicted to getting gifts.... It's like heroine, and i'm lovin' it!!! In my house x-mas is an orgy of GREED!!! I can't wait!!!

HAPPY HOLIDAYS CP!!!!!

I'm not anti-semitic or anything but I have many more arabic friends. I really get along much better with them. I find them much friendlier and more hospitable. I just met one of my neighbors the other day. He's from Qatar. He invited me over for some tea and he barely knows me. His girlfriend seems nice too.

I know a few arabic words so I thanked him.

Originally posted by philippio

:D

I'm serious. No wait... I can't be serious... I'm never serious.

But I'm honestly going to try and make it work!!!

I was also being serious, Philippio. That is probably one of the nicest things that a guy in South Florida can say. I definitely havent heard it much in the last 3 years. But hopefully times are a-changing. :D

Originally posted by CrzyC

I was also being serious, Philippio. That is probably one of the nicest things that a guy in South Florida can say. I definitely havent heard it much in the last 3 years. But hopefully times are a-changing. :D

c'mon Crazy ! ,,,,, anybody can say beautiful things just to get SOME :idea: .......aiiiiiiiii some of you girls are such dreamerssssssss .;):D