Clubplanet Nightlife Community

the townwhore...

dgmodel

lets say hypothetically speaking you ocassionally bump to this one person you hardly ever hang out, you hardly ever speak on the phone... however when you do see each other you flirt, exchange witty banter with sexual undertones etc... and then when youre about to say enough of the bs why not go for a date or two you find out shes fooled around with a majority of the neighborhood... now what~!? a. go for it who gives a shit... b. fuck her and leave like the rest c. dont bother taking it any further keep it at flirting and leave it at that??? survey says???

Dawson.jpg

fuck & see what happens after that :D :D ive known alot of tramps that after finding the right guy ..the guy that REALLY does it 4 her .. they settle down & become some of the most faithful partners to date ... so who cares... give it a shot !!:D

Originally posted by iamme

agreed

who knows where it could lead....she could be a real fun girl to hang out with...no matter how it ends...

she could turn out to be the girl of your dreams.

2 of my very good friends were ho's but when these 2 ho's hooked up together, they ended up married with children.

they have a very happy loving life. so go for it.

Originally posted by dgmodel

lets say hypothetically speaking you ocassionally bump to this one person you hardly ever hang out, you hardly ever speak on the phone... however when you do see each other you flirt, exchange witty banter with sexual undertones etc... and then when youre about to say enough of the bs why not go for a date or two you find out shes fooled around with a majority of the neighborhood... now what~!? a. go for it who gives a shit... b. fuck her and leave like the rest c. dont bother taking it any further keep it at flirting and leave it at that??? survey says???

Dawson.jpg

Send her my way and I'll take care of it.....I have no problems taking town whores in under my belt......