Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Why is louie devito playin again at websterhall

He suppose to be thier on the 12th.Any how boo fucking hoo websterhall management. Man i hope rick only lets him play for an hr or less. God a commercial club with a good DJ in RICK CORBO that doesnt play commercial music is fine i can deal with it. But with this joker in the booth well its a stupid idea.

LMAO - funny - funny - funny....

On Webster's site it says the 13th. It's just another way for the "FAKE DJ" to celebrate the disaster of his latest compilation. The messed up part is - he's laughing his way to the Bank.... Due to the ignorant people who actually buy his crap. Hey - Louie - can I teach you how to mix? Will you play very safe - again? I don't think I'll be going that night since Rick won't get to play his entire bangin set :(

Originally posted by eddie3

webster hall is horrible anyway

Crowd wise i agree. I mean there are a few who actually know whats goin on musically. Its a great space and Rick plays a great set. I dont know if im goin also that night.If only the owners would close off all the other floors and focus more on music it would be great instead of all the ktu crap. Luckily rick doesnt play commercial crap but of louies in the booth it will ruin my night.

Originally posted by chelsea17

LMAO - funny - funny - funny....

On Webster's site it says the 13th. It's just another way for the "FAKE DJ" to celebrate the disaster of his latest compilation. The messed up part is - he's laughing his way to the Bank.... Due to the ignorant people who actually buy his crap. Hey - Louie - can I teach you how to mix? Will you play very safe - again? I don't think I'll be going that night since Rick won't get to play his entire bangin set :(

He sells dance music.

Way more than others.

This is why the scene is the way it is...

When people like him SELL, you all get irate and complain about commerical cheese, yet if nothing is selling you have the miserable shape it's in now.

Learn People Learn.

Correction: He sells other people's dance music. He puts compilations together that make him money. He doesn't produce. He doesn't even know how to spin - correctly, that is!

The industry for music and all other items (i.e., motion pictures, clothing lines, hi-end handbags) are in a disarray is because people who are theives reproduce such for their own bling bling. How many of you downloaded tracks instead of purchasing a cd single or an album at a store? Did you buy a handbag on the street as opposed to Prada? That's why the livelihood of our world sucks at this time. Not sure about you, but all my bags are real - and so are my cds!

P.S. Darkbeat was hot for about two weeks! :laugh:

Ok so what are the options for that saturday night.

A: Stay home and watch tv. Blah!!!!

B: Go somewhere else. Possibility

C: Go as a strong crew and boo this imposter off stage!!! One of my personal faves!

D: Go for Rick Corbo and have him play extra hard and underground causing this fool to get musically hurt and learn what the nyc underground is truly about!:aright:

Oh louie please play my request. I oh so love sandstorm. Please like 4 am. And please play on stage so I can see your oh so great mixing skills. And all you bitches warshipping that fake god DT can go choke on these. Louie Devito is the real deal. Underground on the Real!!!:half:

Originally posted by chelsea17

How many of you downloaded tracks instead of purchasing a cd single or an album at a store? Did you buy a handbag on the street as opposed to Prada? That's why the livelihood of our world sucks at this time. Not sure about you, but all my bags are real - and so are my cds!

P.S. Darkbeat was hot for about two weeks! :laugh:

I am proud to say that I have downloaded every song/cd that I own the past two years.

I also think there are bigger issues in the world right now than whether or not people are downloading music or buying imitation prada bags.

What are you a JAP?

Originally posted by nomembername

I am proud to say that I have downloaded every song/cd that I own the past two years.

I also think there are bigger issues in the world right now than whether or not people are downloading music or buying imitation prada bags.

Yeah like the economy.:blank:

What are you a JAP?

And honestly I am :confused: about the jap thing but you can elaborate later.

Louie Devito you are my hero. I look up to you. If it wasn't for you I wouldn't know what real house music is all about.

JAP no -- I'm a true Puerto Rican Princess baby.... As far as the world in concerned, there are many, many disturbing issues. However, we were talking about the state of the industry - Music. The industry/economy is suffering because of people who don't want to pay real money for a producer's or artist's talents. I was making the point - re bootleg cds, downloading, bootleg movies, bootleg bags.

Back in the day - people went to places like Vinylmania to buy their favorite tracks. The stores made money, the producers made money, the djs were in demand. Now you got people downloading tracks that haven't even been put on vinyl off of demos for prospective signing. That is blatant thievery. Or you got some bullshit dj playing a premade mix cd instead of hauling 100 + pieces of purchased vinyl to a gig and being a REAL dj.

There are so many lower-end djs in the New York industry that won't even get a shake because they don't have a name or the money to purchase the name and they have really wonderful talent. Then you got Louie.... And you wonder what's wrong with the industry..... Very sad - Very disconcerting :(