tommyarmani

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by Reeni

why would that matter:confused:

Everybody relax...take a deep breath. If you go back through this entire thread, it is clearly evident that I was not serious in one single post. I have been going along with this whole Brandy, Tommy thing.

Now look what you have done Tommy...you started a race war. :(

Originally posted by nomembername

Everybody relax...take a deep breath. If you go back through this entire thread, it is clearly evident that I was not serious in one single post. I have been going along with this whole Brandy, Tommy thing.

Now look what you have done Tommy...you started a race war. :(

that last part of your post kills me! :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Originally posted by iamme

i got question..

does Brandy actually READ your posts Tommy? :eek::shaky:

All joking aside, she likes reading clubplanet (not just my posts) & she tells me that my posts are horrible (for the most part) & that i am a little "off" & she even gets a kick out of when people are wise, sarcastic or mean to me (to a point).......... i think its because we always tease each other & she vicariously puts me down through others

*editors note, teasing each other in no way summarzies our relationship, we share allot of laughs, fun, good times & deep moments, but the teasing aspect is just indicative of our personality types*

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Originally posted by tommyarmani

All joking aside, she likes reading clubplanet (not just my posts) & she tells me that my posts are horrible (for the most part) & that i am a little "off" & she even gets a kick out of when people are wise, sarcastic or mean to me (to a point).......... i think its because we always tease each other & she vicariously puts me down through others

*editors note, teasing each other in no way summarzies our relationship, we share allot of laughs, fun, good times & deep moments, but the teasing aspect is just indicative of our personality types*

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

uh oh....i think you just opened up the flood gates a liiiiiiiiiiitle more :laugh: