Questions for the ladies?

tommyarmani

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by tommyarmani

Listen, i hate to beat a dead horse, but for some reason allot of people were doubting the existence of one "brandy76".

Then all of a sudden brandy & i go to savanahh a few weeks ago in the city & everyone meets her & there was even pics of her & other CP people on the "Bump & ..." board

So lets put these rumors to rest children, brandy is alive & well & has met lots of people from here. I may be twisted, but having imaginary freinds is something i gave up long ago...

thanks,

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Now I am really confused *pulling hair out of my head* ...I don't know what to believe anymore. Can everyone stop fucking with my emotions :mad:

Ok, it seems allot of you would or have hooked up with other girls. But how many of you have done it just beyond "drunk hookups"...Have any of you ever actually gone out on a date with another girl or anything similar?

i've been in several kinds of situations with women. i've fooled around on an extended basis with a friend but never had it solidify into a relationship, hooked up (sober) with someone i had a crush on a few times but never had it go anywhere, kissed someone randomly in a club (sober) and never saw them again, and dated a woman for about 4 months.

How is the "courting" process different than with guys?

i'd say the "courting" process is different with every single partner, regardless of gender. i haven't noticed any patterns.

Fkorne & nomembername,

this is brandy

11-11-2003 04:33 AM

naughtybabe

Guilty Pleasures

quote:

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Originally posted by hotbarbiedoll

http://bbs.clubplanet.com/attachment.php?postid=1834144

The Girls HeHe

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Solbeam, me, Brandy76, Hotbarbiedoll

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

11-11-2003 04:16 PM

Thanks for the info. Things make much more sense now.