Clubplanet Nightlife Community

I am a...

philippio

Originally posted by philippio

Then I could have some hope!!!

My low aptitude test scoring friend, not even if I was a cheap two dollar hooker. Your personality alone is repulsive; please have yourself chemically castrated so you cannot pollute the earth with your offspring!

Please demonstrate how you have come to the conclusion that I scored low on aptitude tests...

YOU FUCKING CUM-GUZZLER!!!

Oh, I don't know. Call it a hunch and please continue to post eloquent written posts, much like this one. It truly oozes intelligence with every carefully written word. Bravo!

It should be "eloquently written posts" if you like to talk about intelligence. Aptitude tests do not prove much because they are standardized.

Let's see just how intelligent you really are...

Answer the following...

f(x) = (ln x)/(x)^3

find f'(x)

Can only Sirdickenson answer or do we all have a chance at this one?

It should be "eloquently written posts" if you like to talk about intelligence. Aptitude tests do not prove much because they are standardized.

Let's see just how intelligent you really are...

Answer the following...

f(x) = (ln x)/(x)^3

find f'(x)

This is all you can fire back with? I guess sometimes a book can be judge by its cover. Nothing else to fire back with, so he corrects a typo and gives me a mathematical problem as his comeback. Bravo! Once again you prove how stupid you really are! Thank God your parents found this out at an early age and left you at that orphanage. Please, find something else to do with your time. Although your stupid; your determination to make yourself look like a clown is very inspirational! Please, end your life! The sooner, the better.