Clubplanet Nightlife Community

where do you go to school/work/both?

Originally posted by bklynzzfinest

Unfortunately, I work in Brighton Beach making medical computer software by day.

By night im an EMT / Web designer.

:D

hey my cousins an emt driver too

out on li, he works for north shore, but i remember he used

to drive around brooklyn/queens a couple of years ago

Originally posted by iamsamurai

I only work right now, 48th between 5th n Madison doing data entry and accounting. Tryin to go back to school though, hopefully Hunter College, it's a buffet of females up in there:tongue:

my best freind goes to hunter!!!!! he luvs it, hes in the accelerated program for social work, hes taking like 15 credits, i hardley see him! its a reeeally good school, and one of the cheapest too.:D

Originally posted by crizface

I'm a college student at NCC right now, transfering out after next semester, and I work for t-mobile.

:eek: :eek:

i was an NCC student for like EVER!!!!

where u transfering too?

that school is pretty decent when it comes to thier teachers, and is soooooooooooo cheap in tution, but its horrible

i flet like i was in the 13th grade!!!!!!!:mad:

:tongue:

Originally posted by ckord

Brooklyn College

Work at the Disney Store

ckord.. is that the one in the staten island mall?? im guessing yes

graduated from stoneonta in may and now i work in bayley seton/ st vincent's on staten island doign social work and working in the psych emergency room.. i meet some very interesting people there

Originally posted by oldtimer

ckord..

i work in bayley seton/ st vincent's on staten island doign social work and working in the psych emergency room.. i meet some very interesting people there

very cool :aright:

I'm getting my Ed.S. in School Psyh @ Seton Hall and i work with emotionally disturbed high school kids.. they are little angels, i swear :blank:

And my name is Eric, I am getting my master's at Columbia while working for the Department of State...

And to whoever said they were at NCC, right on man! I started there and that school will take you places if you want.

I went through the whole process of transferring out of there so PM me if I can be of any help w/ that.

Originally posted by karisma

very cool :aright:

I'm getting my Ed.S. in School Psyh @ Seton Hall and i work with emotionally disturbed high school kids.. they are little angels, i swear :blank:

I went to SHU for a semester, had to drop it though it was so insanely expensive.

I want to go back to school, either somewhere local or overseas.

I currently work as a dental assistant/receptionist in two dentist offices