Clubplanet Nightlife Community

avalon....

Originally posted by joevibe

was dead.. Bill had to cancel the flight ...about 11 pm I found out.

:(

Where the hell were you at? The crowd size was perfect, I thought. Room to dance in spots and not shoulkder to shoulder. Plus Lawler completely brought the roof down!!! The was the best night of music I've heard in a long time.. The trek up from philly in the storm was DEFINITELY worth it!!

Originally posted by mrstony

Where the hell were you at? The crowd size was perfect, I thought. Room to dance in spots and not shoulkder to shoulder. Plus Lawler completely brought the roof down!!! The was the best night of music I've heard in a long time.. The trek up from philly in the storm was DEFINITELY worth it!!

that was friday.... :confused:

i actually had a blast last night. i can't really say that im a huge bad boy bill fan, i like the guy and woulda had a good time if he was there, but i can't say that i was really disappointed when they told us he couldn't make it. they told us at the door john creamer was spinning and if it was actually him he did a great job. just the type of prog house that i love and plenty of room to dance and move around. i would say the club was prolly like 1/3 full so there was def room to dance. anyways, had a great time, but wtf is with the $10 long island ice teas? and it's not just avalon to blame, this drink shit is getting out of control everywhere.

Originally posted by ovrdose

anyways, had a great time, but wtf is with the $10 long island ice teas? and it's not just avalon to blame, this drink shit is getting out of control everywhere.

thats why people do other things besides drinkin when they go to clubs;)

i wasn't feeling the dj from last night, progressive house isn't really my bag.. there was definitely a lack of ass there last night too.. blah what a terrible night i almost fell asleep inside.. i hope bad boy bill tries to make up this date whenever bbb or tiesto comes to town somethign always goes terribly wrong

Originally posted by oldtimer

what a terrible night i almost fell asleep inside.. i hope bad boy bill tries to make up this date whenever bbb or tiesto comes to town somethign always goes terribly wrong

I was soooo looking forward to BBB... I had my "Behind the Decks" shirt on........ :(