Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Lake Tajo for NYE!!!

bicho

Originally posted by bicho

Just bought my tix and rent a cabin with some friends!!!...

So I'm ready to go snowboarding... YES! :cool:

I'll also be shredding dude! :D

Tahoe is the shit, I've been there 5 times...Heavenly is an amazing mountain and the facilities there are just great.

peace:cool:

FUNK

Originally posted by funketeer

I'll also be shredding dude! :D

Tahoe is the shit, I've been there 5 times...Heavenly is an amazing mountain and the facilities there are just great.

peace:cool:

FUNK

So are you coming too?

Originally posted by erickamikaze

not too be too nosey, but its seems like every one on the board is always taking trips everwhere, flying here to NYc for a few weeks, flying to Taho.

But how the hell do you guys pay for all this stuff and get so much vacation from work? just Curious? also Jealous.:confused:

:idea: selling X in the clubs.

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

not too be too nosey, but its seems like every one on the board is always taking trips everwhere, flying here to NYc for a few weeks, flying to Taho.

But how the hell do you guys pay for all this stuff and get so much vacation from work? just Curious? also Jealous.:confused:

First vacations for me after a whole year of hard working... I deserve them! :D

My Club Planet name is Funketeer, but during the day I'm know as Phil T. Rich :cool:

I was there like 2 years ago for new years , and it sucked. The whole week that we where there it didnt snow so the freggin snow was really hard. And then we went to the street for new years and it gets like mardi grass but you cannot drink in the streets. But hopefully you have fun I will be in a cruise over new years to the Panama Canal and Aruba, Costa Rica. Cant beat that when you live in a freezer like Chitown.LOL

Originally posted by pod

1. Trust fund kids.

2. Prostitution

3. They're outright lying...their travel photos were taken by their toothless cousin Merle who lives out there. :laugh:

4. Maybe they actually go

Don't you remember my trip to Mount Everest? :confused:

winter.jpg

Funk seen here as he begings his ascension towards Mount Everest (A.P. Photo)

that shit was dope!:D

peace :cool:

FUNK

it's true click here for more details