Clubplanet Nightlife Community

103.5 wKTU DANCEFACTORY w/VIC LATINO& RIDDLER@SLEEP FRI

ELITE ENTERTAINMENT. JEFF PITEK. JOE CAROLLO.

ARE PROUD TO ANNOUNCE THE "JUMP OFF" PARTY FOR THE 04 WINTER SEASON

@ CLUB SLEEP FRI DEC 12th

WITH THE 103.5 KTU FRI NITE DANCE FACTORY

HOSTED BY VIC LATINO

ELITE ENT's TRIPLE THREAT D.J. PARTY HOSTED BY:

RESIDENT D.J. CARLOS REALM

SPECIAL GUESTS ANTHONY MOUSSA (nj guido)

& KTU's THE RIDDLER

AS A BONUS DUE TO BAD WEATHER LAST FRIDAY....

V.I.P. PARTY IN THE "DREAM LOUNGE" HOSTED BY PLAYBOY MODEL CHRISTINA SANCHEZ!!!!

WWW.NJGUIDO.COM PARTY IN THE LEVEL 2 SLEEP OVER LOUNGE

THE ENTIRE EVENING WILL BE HOSTED BY M.C. VINNIE T. & VIC LATINO

ALOT TO TAKE IN???? HOW DO YOU THINK WE FEEL PAYIN FOR ALL THIS SHIT?? ANYWAY...

THIS WILL BE THE PLACE TO BE FRIDAY DEC 12 NO DOUBT ABOUT IT. I JUST RENTED $25,000 WORTH OF SOUND UPGRADES JUST TO KEEP THE "INTERNET CRITICS" HAPPY.

(just kiddin...i did it for us)

AND JUST SO EVERYONE IS CLEAR....THERE ARE MORE THAN 2 CHOICES NOW IN THE SAYERVILLE / WOODBRIDGE AREA!!! IF YOU DON'T LIKE PARTYING W/ 18 YEAR OLDS?? COME TO SLEEP.....IF YOU DON'T LIKE THE 2 O'CLOCK CLOSING TIME??? COME TO SLEEP...

WWW.CLUBSLEEPNJ.COM

Originally posted by gianna01

riddler stepping that low to play there

wow:laugh:

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

OK....I GOTTA ASK.....WHAT IS YOUR PROBLEM W/ THIS PLACE

STAFF IS FRIENDLY, DRINKS ARE STRONG, OPEN TILL 3

AND THE MUSIC IG GREAT

I KNOW WE'RE THE NEW KID ON THE BLOCK AND ALL BUT, YOU SEEM TO REALLY HATE THIS PLACE.

DID YOU HAVE A BAD EXPERIENCE HERE OR WHAT??

Originally posted by vip-tech

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

OK....I GOTTA ASK.....WHAT IS YOUR PROBLEM W/ THIS PLACE

STAFF IS FRIENDLY, DRINKS ARE STRONG, OPEN TILL 3

AND THE MUSIC IG GREAT

I KNOW WE'RE THE NEW KID ON THE BLOCK AND ALL BUT, YOU SEEM TO REALLY HATE THIS PLACE.

DID YOU HAVE A BAD EXPERIENCE HERE OR WHAT??

was there twice and i thought it was done poorly

bad sound horrible layout and feels like a basement to me...I feel it is a c club at best but that is my opinion nothing against you and all but i feel u probably belong in a better place as well.

am not alone in my thoughts and have taken my $ elsewhere but hey i gave it 2 shots i just think a c club should stick with c dj's like the ones they have and not ruin other dj's stautus' .

i know it always comes down to $ for everyone just like yourself

i bet you will be somewhere else real soon too

bad sound horrible layout and feels like a basement to me...I feel it is a c club at best but that is my opinion nothing against you and all but i feel u probably belong in a better place as well.

am not alone in my thoughts and have taken my $ elsewhere but hey i gave it 2 shots i just think a c club should stick with c dj's like the ones they have and not ruin other dj's stautus' .

Gianna obviously the place is not for you and if you dont like the club, thats fine but is it really necessary to reply to every thread about the venue? I'm not sure exactly who you are and certainly everyone is entitled to their own opinion, but comments about a "c" club sticking with "c" djs and it ruining their status as a dj is entertaining in itself. I'm guessing you got a room full of Louie DeVito cds that makes you an expert? Forgive me if I'm wrong.

Originally posted by njdionysus

Gianna obviously the place is not for you and if you dont like the club, thats fine but is it really necessary to reply to every thread about the venue? I'm not sure exactly who you are and certainly everyone is entitled to their own opinion, but comments about a "c" club sticking with "c" djs and it ruining their status as a dj is entertaining in itself. I'm guessing you got a room full of Louie DeVito cds that makes you an expert? Forgive me if I'm wrong.

hhhahaha, louie devito cd's.

If I am a "C' D.J. then I am happy being so, as I have been one of the most succesful D.J.'s in N.J. over the last few years. I will be entering my eighth year in the business and have had long successful residencies at Abyss, Joey's, Poor Billy's, Velocity, and now Sleep, not to mention numerous guest spots at the Surf Club, Platinum, XL and a bunch of other places across the state. I've also had two commercially charted 12" singles that I wrote and produced this year on X-treme records with a third to follow next week. How many of your one guest spot wonder so called superstar D.J.'s (who play a crowd with blinders on) can match my accomplishments? Remember a D.J.'s job is to play for the crowd and not play what he likes.

Originally posted by inthemix

If I am a "C' D.J. then I am happy being so, as I have been one of the most succesful D.J.'s in N.J. over the last few years. I will be entering my eighth year in the business and have had long successful residencies at Abyss, Joey's, Poor Billy's, Velocity, and now Sleep, not to mention numerous guest spots at the Surf Club, Platinum, XL and a bunch of other places across the state. I've also had two commercially charted 12" singles that I wrote and produced this year on X-treme records with a third to follow next week. How many of your one guest spot wonder so called superstar D.J.'s (who play a crowd with blinders on) can match my accomplishments? Remember a D.J.'s job is to play for the crowd and not play what he likes.

so successful what's your name again? :laugh:

Originally posted by inthemix

AMEN.....