Clubplanet Nightlife Community
Sign in to follow this  
daillestmattyg

I hate REAR WHEEL DRIVE

:D I love my Grand Cherokee in the snow. The only thing I hate are the other slow ass drivers on the road being all careful and shit. The best is on the highway though. All these cocksmokers are putt-putting along at 20 mph cause the ground is covered in snow. I just zig and zag through the traffic at 75. It's a beautiful thing.

Originally posted by ou812

:D I love my Grand Cherokee in the snow. The only thing I hate are the other slow ass drivers on the road being all careful and shit. The best is on the highway though. All these cocksmokers are putt-putting along at 20 mph cause the ground is covered in snow. I just zig and zag through the traffic at 75. It's a beautiful thing.

Yeah.. only problem is stopping. :eek:

Originally posted by ou812

The only thing I hate are the other slow ass drivers on the road being all careful and shit. All these cocksmokers are putt-putting along at 20 mph cause the ground is covered in snow. I just zig and zag through the traffic at 75. It's a beautiful thing.

LOL so YOU"RE one of those motherfuckers that almost always tries to turn my MR2 into a modern art sculpture.

asshole! Merry Fucking Xmas! I got a gun now!

Guest saleen351

dude, learn how to drive, i drove a 5 speed stang 5.0 worked to the bone..... driving in the snow makes you a better driver, you learn how to read what the car is telling you, you think ahead and you are more aware what gear you are in, where the tach is, your speed, where you need the car to go etc...

a couple concrete bags especially over the right rear tire will help you...

forget snow tires, don't waste your money... i had nitto drag radials on mine and bfgs up front..