Clubplanet Nightlife Community

It's official 4am closing for Friday and Sunday...

Originally posted by ceeotter

YES LETS ALL THINK NICE THOUGHTS OF SUMMER:D

ahhhh sitting on the beach at surf w/ a miami vice..watching jar do the jarmenio shuffle across the dance floor at temps...these are few of my favorite things..lol...

I hope you're only screwing around...I barely made it through last summer and Sunday's were only 3...honestly, with a 4 o'clock closing, I really could end up DEAD!!!

Originally posted by whataboutme

I hope you're only screwing around...I barely made it through last summer and Sunday's were only 3...honestly, with a 4 o'clock closing, I really could end up DEAD!!!

Michael...Surf Club....10am! Right? The 18 thing is stupid...Tempts gets packed as it is...I hope this is not the case for Surf Club Sundays...

Kosta...Your thoughts on the Iron Crew this past summer? How fucking sick was it?

Rod...I agree...I needed someone else to explain the post.

Originally posted by njstacked2

Kosta...Your thoughts on the Iron Crew this past summer? How fucking sick was it?

GREAT TIMES WITH GREAT FRIENDS....BARBEQUES AND B*****

I NEED TO FIND A HOUSE CLOSER TO THE SURF FOR THE AFTERNOONANTICS ON THE BEACH!!!!!!!!

Michael...Surf Club....10am! Right? The 18 thing is stupid...Tempts gets packed as it is...I hope this is not the case for Surf Club Sundays...

Rod...I agree...I needed someone else to explain the post.

Stacked:

As you know I will be there...This is my last summer though...Thanks for the SoBe tips, we're off this Thursday

Originally posted by whataboutme

Stacked:

As you know I will be there...This is my last summer though...Thanks for the SoBe tips, we're off this Thursday

I will hit ya on the email...

Kosta...Too much fun! Great memories....I am picturing Bigtime on the beach flexing while he walks...Classic!

Originally posted by bigmurray

If you want to make any money do 18 to party hip hop!!

i beleive there is a law stating no Hip-Hop clubs in seaside. Correct me if i am wrong but Seaside won't allow it....

18 n over at Bamboo just doesn't seem rite :mad:

and yes ADV needs to return home

Originally posted by thehype

i beleive there is a law stating no Hip-Hop clubs in seaside. Correct me if i am wrong but Seaside won't allow it....

18 n over at Bamboo just doesn't seem rite :mad:

and yes ADV needs to return home

control+alt+delete you

I will hit ya on the email...

Kosta...Too much fun! Great memories....I am picturing Bigtime on the beach flexing while he walks...Classic!

hahahaha too funny how bout the life guards trying to control the beach..watch the fuckin water assholes!!!!!!

How funny "you guys want some pot" Yeah you know anyone" "umm here"

Originally posted by BRIAN1500

that would be illegal to have a law like that. Im sure Seaside wont be happy to have a hip hop nightclub.

actually brian it wouldnt be illegal per se--

Many laws are made to justify ends thru means, so if they made a direct corrolation btw trouble n hip hop clubs, they could have very easily passed this law.

But, most likely the law doesnt exist. Rather, I bet the town basically has 'made it known' so to speak that clubs that play hip hop will get shut down. Its been my experience that having the town/city on your side is a good thing, so usually club owners will do their best to abide by the town's wishes. otherwise you have cops and fire marshalls busting balls about every little details, every person over capacity, issuing jay walking tickets, ect ect to the point where the clubs die out cuz the people stop coming.

Its all politics and bullshit.

Originally posted by djmikebugout

actually brian it wouldnt be illegal per se--

Many laws are made to justify ends thru means, so if they made a direct corrolation btw trouble n hip hop clubs, they could have very easily passed this law.

But, most likely the law doesnt exist. Rather, I bet the town basically has 'made it known' so to speak that clubs that play hip hop will get shut down. Its been my experience that having the town/city on your side is a good thing, so usually club owners will do their best to abide by the town's wishes. otherwise you have cops and fire marshalls busting balls about every little details, every person over capacity, issuing jay walking tickets, ect ect to the point where the clubs die out cuz the people stop coming.

Its all politics and bullshit.

mr. lawyer Bugout. ;)