Clubplanet Nightlife Community

New to CP.......

djrx06

Originally posted by Bling

welcome my name is bling and im the CP post whore, trance whore and armin's bitch and proud member of the CP OMFG I DIE fanclub . oh yeah and the autograph whore and pic whore.

damn im such a whore LOL

seriously though.. welcome aboard

Thanks for the Welcome Bling.......Whore away!

Originally posted by djrx06

Thanks for the welcome Christina... :D

Yup, that's me.........I am going to try and go to the Hallucination before Xmas.

Wish I had more than a day off come New Years. I'd go visit my family in NYC and catch an amazing show.....

My Boyfriend Eric & I will be at HBC... We'll meet fo sho'!

Thanks......

a Girlie watchin football??

What a horror yesterday, huh??

The Dolphins keep on teasing and letting down. Different Team, same story....I am still a huge fan but we need some massive changes on offense.

You know it.........

I think i might burn my dolphins ball cap and just stick with the Detroit Lions.. at least I don't expect them to win every week;)

Originally posted by lolahotass

You know it.........

I think i might burn my dolphins ball cap and just stick with the Detroit Lions.. at least I don't expect them to win every week;)

You know your ball 2.

Sucks the Dolphins have to play the two hottest teams in the NFL beginning December, only if we go 2 -1 will we have a chance to get in the playoffs. We are already on the outside looking in..... :rolleyes:

You know your ball 2.

Sucks the Dolphins have to play the two hottest teams in the NFL beginning December, only if we go 2 -1 will we have a chance to get in the playoffs. We are already on the outside looking in..... :rolleyes:

I know everything;)

We should beat the Jets at home and we should beat Buffalo - given there isn't a blizzard..... the Bills have had an awful season (Bledsoe that fuck didn't do shit for me in Fantasy)....

But knowing that we should win is whats so scary.... the damn Fins play like shit in December... and Wannstedt needs to be canned like yesterday... I hope we bring in Jim Fassel:D

I know everything;)

We should beat the Jets at home and we should beat Buffalo - given there isn't a blizzard..... the Bills have had an awful season (Bledsoe that fuck didn't do shit for me in Fantasy)....

But knowing that we should win is whats so scary.... the damn Fins play like shit in December... and Wannstedt needs to be canned like yesterday... I hope we bring in Jim Fassel:D

Yep, we "should" beat the Jets. We should beat Buffalo but the conditions will be a big factor........ Fassel does sound like a good coach for Miami. I think No playoffs means No Wannstedt. I think no super bowl means no Wannstedt. We will see what happens. What you doin Monday Night? I will be glued to my TV if I am not at the game.

What you doin Monday Night? I will be glued to my TV if I am not at the game.

Next Monday - hmmmmm Oscar G is playing at Mia's in Hollywood (right down the road from me) - and they have MNF on....

Or I will be glued in front of my TV at home with beer in hand:D

Next Monday - hmmmmm Oscar G is playing at Mia's in Hollywood (right down the road from me) - and they have MNF on....

Or I will be glued in front of my TV at home with beer in hand:D

That sounds like fun......Can't beat that.

Originally posted by trancefixed

Hi evryone. I moved to Miami not too long ago and I'm looking for places to go and people to hang out with. I've been to Miami before I moved down here and I remember 2 clubs and thos are Level and Crowbar. Are they still good? Do they play trance music?

1.) Level is Closed but will re-open under new ownership as "Mansion" or something like that.

2.) Trance sucks

Welcome to Miami CP:D

Hi evryone. I moved to Miami not too long ago and I'm looking for places to go and people to hang out with. I've been to Miami before I moved down here and I remember 2 clubs and thos are Level and Crowbar. Are they still good? Do they play trance music?

hey there trancefixed.

Welcome to CP........ you're a newbie just like me. :beer: Cheers!

Welcome!

Crobar this Friday....Edgar V :D

On CP, "trance" is mostly not everyone's 'cup of tea' :rolleyes:

But there are still a few "tranceheads" around here.......we will be @ Crobar this Friday ;)