Clubplanet Nightlife Community

track of the year!?

eKiTeL

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

id have to agree with AS THE RUSH COMES here too ... even tho im sick of it ... it is a VEEEEERY catchy & awsome track .. i loved it when it came out & loved it 4 awhile ... & remixes of it are commin out every week :laugh: :laugh: & people still goin bananas over it ... so yeah ... my vote goes to "as the rush comes" :cool: :cool:

Originally posted by koky

id have to agree with AS THE RUSH COMES here too ... even tho im sick of it ... it is a VEEEEERY catchy & awsome track .. i loved it when it came out & loved it 4 awhile ... & remixes of it are commin out every week :laugh: :laugh: & people still goin bananas over it ... so yeah ... my vote goes to "as the rush comes" :cool: :cool:

If i hear that track any more.:blown:

Originally posted by xxgrooveericxx

What I meant was you of all people should know not to take anything seriously on CP...........

Or maybe you do :idea:

I'm just messing with you bro

James Holden - Nothing is a great track :aright:

not at all..trust me there has been worse stuff said to me on this board...i take it in stride....hell u wanna see rough play? pop ur head in Current Events, that is some harsh stuff being had in there...arguing b/c i think a Trance song is old and waaaaayy to played out is not the way to get under my skin...but again, whatever helps u guys sleep at night...;)

Originally posted by markusschulz

As The Rush Comes

I second that vote right there: As the Rush Comes is fantastic. It has been compared to Silence, as a record monster in clubland. Just ordered the vinyl this weekend.

Great vocal and ethereal atmosphere, around that track!! lush sinths, a building melody. With Armin Van Buuren, & Gabriel & Dresden Rmxs you can't go wrong

Peace,

Originally posted by mrmatas2277

not at all..trust me there has been worse stuff said to me on this board...i take it in stride....hell u wanna see rough play? pop ur head in Current Events, that is some harsh stuff being had in there...arguing b/c i think a Trance song is old and waaaaayy to played out is not the way to get under my skin...but again, whatever helps u guys sleep at night...;)

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

I sleep just fine, thanks! I :peeright: on those who hate trance ;):tongue:

Originally posted by skytraveler

Oh yeah I forgot as far as some other tracks that I loved

Nu - Any Other Girl - Bustin Loose

Black Dog - Unknown - John Doe Recordz

On the Run - Wellenrausch - Spacepark Records

Flesh Girl - Uknown - (rmx of garbage's Stupid Girl) - White

Peace,

Good choices there :cool:

My thing with "Satisfaction" by Benni Benassi is that it just sounds like a rip off from Robbie Rivera's sound from two years ago. I mean, it was okay hearing "Satisfaction" the first few times, but got old real quick compared to anything by Gabriel & Dresden. I like some of Bennassi's music when he records under his KMC alias, but all of the remixes he's done as Benni Benassi sound exactly the same...or what about the follow up to "Satisfaction" called "Able To Love"? It's like Darude's "Sandstorm" followed by "Feel The Beat" - same record with a few changes here and there, and some female voice sample is used.

Gabriel & Dresden on the other hand have done an outstanding job with remixes to other records, and with their own productions.

Just my opinion of course.

I have to say track of the year is - P.Diddy -Lets Get Ill.....

yeah right....I can't pick one, so these were my favorites of the year:

1. Underworld - 2 months off

2. Depeche Mode - Only When I Lose Myself

3. James Holden - Nothing

4. Tha Kid Chris- Sacred Dance

5. As the Rush Comes

u see ?? AS THE RUSH COMES is gonna be the winner .. no matter how sick we are of it or whatever , all of us were in love with that tune from the moment we heard it ... & thats the reason we hate it now .. we all have heard it about 6,000,000 times.... but its trully the track of the year ... its been 9 to 10 or 11 months since i first heard tiesto spin it & remixes are STILL comin out .. tells you sumthin :):cool:

Originally posted by ecpolo521

I have to say track of the year is - P.Diddy -Lets Get Ill.....

yeah right....I can't pick one, so these were my favorites of the year:

1. Underworld - 2 months off

2. Depeche Mode - Only When I Lose Myself

3. James Holden - Nothing

4. Tha Kid Chris- Sacred Dance

5. As the Rush Comes

You got the wrong year with 2 months off my friend, try 2002

but i do agree it is a great song