Clubplanet Nightlife Community

What's the story behind your screenname???

philippio

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by quest4sunrise

Quest4Sunrise is the mantra I have every time I hit a club. I'm not a guy that likes to stand around and chill. I am a floor general and the sweaty masses on the dancefloor are my people. I don't give a shit about anything else but dancing to the best music in the world. I kind of approach each night with a "Braveheart" or "Gladiator" intensity that is harnessed only by nocturnal melodies. Therefore it's kind of a battle to me, but not one where the outcome matters in victory or defeat, but whether I completed the quest to the next sunrise. I don't know if that sounds cheesy or whatever, but that's what it means to me. I played ball back in high school and I used the same approach on gameday.

Damn, if you make it to Edgar V I want to meet you.:D

I used to be a post whore on Crobar's site and my name there is Lola... so my buddy Chad told me about CP since I was going to Amsterdam - the same week as mr. B-Side - so I wanted to find out about the Amsterdam Dance Event. BUT when I went to sign up for CP, the name Lola was taken. Well Chad had posted something like "I'm waiting for Lola and her hot ass to sign up, etc.." - so when I couldn't use Lola, I used Lolahotass....

I only planned to post that one time..... now 6,000 posts later, I'm still the one and only Lolahotass...

:D

I used to be a regular human being...until I got bit by the much dreaded radioactive powers of Funk...since that faithful day...wherever there's Funk, I'm there...therefore I became Funketeer "Musketeer of Funk"...take it away guys...bu-dum-dum-dum-dum-para-pa-chin!!!

Well being 5 feet SHORT and my name is Elizabeth, I figured it was cute to go with lil liz, like my screen name on every other board. However, this board you cannot have spaces and since there is another lilliz on here, I added the year I was born after it, hence lilliz77!