Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Your favorite movie and why.....

Guest brwneydtrouble

Guest brwneydtrouble

Mine has to be The Thomas Crown Affair, with Peirce Brosnan and Renee Russo. The ultimate game of cat and mouse, a gentleman that gets what he can't buy, and his ultimate worthy opponent.

The character of Thomas Crown has to be my dream man, and Pierce Brosnan is oh so hot as TC. A man that can go from the water, to the dancefloor, who has ambition, drive, and a love of danger and do it all with elegance.......

Also, the soundtrack is phenominal one of the highlights is a song by Senegalese guitarist Wasis Diop - Everything (is never quite enough), such a sexy track that they play during the sex scene.

My favorite line from the movie......"Damn, I hate being a foregone conclusion."

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

For ME...

:confused: ...............

Iron Monkey!

>>>>>>>>>>> a modern day Classic Martial Arts film (Crouching. T. Hidden D style flick)

6305534608.01.LZZZZZZZ.jpg

Now ... For Me to watch with her:

:idea:

"Like Water For Cholocate"

6303153305.01.LZZZZZZZ.gif

or

"What Dreams May Come"

what-dreams.gif

My favorite is the Godfather (1 and 2) because they demonstrate the lifestyle of the mafia. They have mad respect for family and for what they feel is right and wrong yet they will not hesitate to bust a cap in your ass. And in this case you see how hurt Michael Corleone is to have to kill his own brother because his brother Fredo betrayed the family.

There is also a theme to the Godfather series and that is: It's lonely at the top.

splash_brando.jpg

Originally posted by b-side

For ME...

:confused: ...............

Iron Monkey!

>>>>>>>>>>> a modern day Classic Martial Arts film (Crouching. T. Hidden D style flick)

6305534608.01.LZZZZZZZ.jpg

Now ... For Me to watch with her:

:idea:

"Like Water For Cholocate"

6303153305.01.LZZZZZZZ.gif

or

"What Dreams May Come"

what-dreams.gif

What Dreams May Come was cool the first time and sucked for me each time I saw it after that (and I've seen it about 6 times on cable).....something about Cuba Gooding in Heaven...in khakis.....the idea of the film is cool but I didn't like how it was handled.....too "kiddie " or "disney".....just me...FX loves that movie too....

It has to be a short budget film called the "curcuit" its about the gay community i'm not gay or w/e but its a good down to earth real world movie and whats going on in the so called white parties.

theres also reqium for a dream and of course scarface

I LOVE BLING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! *MWA*

Originally posted by diabolique007

A river runs through it... and shawshank redemption :cool:

Right on!!!!!!! I loveeeeeeeeeeeee those two flicks:D

My other favs on top of the above mentioned:

Good Fellas

Scarface

Legends of the Fall

Seven

Strange Brew

Slap Shot

Rudy

the original Star Wars Trilogy

Rocky's I - IV

:)

Originally posted by brwneydtrouble

Mine has to be The Thomas Crown Affair, with Peirce Brosnan and Renee Russo. The ultimate game of cat and mouse, a gentleman that gets what he can't buy, and his ultimate worthy opponent.

The character of Thomas Crown has to be my dream man, and Pierce Brosnan is oh so hot as TC. A man that can go from the water, to the dancefloor, who has ambition, drive, and a love of danger and do it all with elegance.......

Also, the soundtrack is phenominal one of the highlights is a song by Senegalese guitarist Wasis Diop - Everything (is never quite enough), such a sexy track that they play during the sex scene.

My favorite line from the movie......"Damn, I hate being a foregone conclusion."

:) muah

Guest brwneydtrouble

How could I forget Shawshank Redemption?!?!?! I was watching it last night.....

"Get busy living, or get busy dying......"