Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Gabriel & Dresden on KTU

no, this isn't one of your typical, run of the mill "they sold out now that they're on the radio.. im a moron blah blah blah" posts.. i was at the gym tonight and i heard motorcycle "as the rush comes" g & d remix.. i was pretty surprised, but i was glad something good was on the radio.. Im just wondering how other people in NY feel about a mainstream radio station playing good music

wellll, i heard from a veeeeeeeery reliable source that this local dj MIGHT get a job doing his regular online show on the channel that plays that crappy dance music all the time on cable, which means that his show (whicch has interviews w/ the likes of armin van buureen and the such) will be broadcast there, giving the oppertunity for ppl wo would not be in the position to listen to any sort of edm to hear and appreciate what it has to offer, plus if there can be enough listers genrtated, it might mean that the local radio stations might change thier format in the near future, this is all speculation, based on this dj getting the gig, but ya never know,:tongue: :tongue:

i remember hearing the riddeler on a thurs at websterhall earlier in the yr. And then once b4 that, And both times he was terrible especially when he ropped "lets get ill" me and my peeps just sat down and waitied till he fell down lol but mike rizzo came on after him and was very good.

Originally posted by oldtimer

no, this isn't one of your typical, run of the mill "they sold out now that they're on the radio.. im a moron blah blah blah" posts.. i was at the gym tonight and i heard motorcycle "as the rush comes" g & d remix.. i was pretty surprised, but i was glad something good was on the radio.. Im just wondering how other people in NY feel about a mainstream radio station playing good music

that song is awwwesome