Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Attn: Philippio

CrzyC

Originally posted by livin42nite

It's annoying, 3/4 of the board is now spam with jquest and him. Bling is a postwhore, who types everything that happens but the other two just flat out post 2 much crap. Leave the useless threads to the funketeer, he does them well the rest are just :zzz:

true dat!

Yes please stop the usless crap posting. I think most of the people on the board are tired of Philippio and Johnnyquest's stupid posts that no one responds to and have noting to do with clubbing or even a reasonable topic. Funketers's posts are more humorous since he doesn't flood the board.

It was funny at first but dudes chill out.

Moderators please help with this, Thanks

Originally posted by livin42nite

It's annoying, 3/4 of the board is now spam with jquest and him. Bling is a postwhore, who types everything that happens but the other two just flat out post 2 much crap. Leave the useless threads to the funketeer, he does them well the rest are just :zzz:

i thought u all cared how my life is goin :( im like the real world here or something u can see how my life is goin

and insert ur nice and insipid comments as well (u know who u are):laugh:

Originally posted by Bling

i thought u all cared how my life is goin :( im like the real world here or something u can see how my life is goin

and insert ur nice and insipid comments as well (u know who u are):laugh:

I hate to be the bearer of bad news Bling, but no one on CP gives two shits about your life.

Sorry.