Jump to content
Clubplanet Nightlife Community
Sign in to follow this  
alexx

anavar - oxandrolone

Recommended Posts

As usual OU182, hit it on the head.

It is a drug that many athletes (untested) prefer, due to the strenth gains without the size increase and/or water bloat. It is comparable to winny without the joint problems. It is said to increase IGF-1 levels, but I beleive it is no more or no less than any other anabolic. It is, also, said to be very mild on the liver compared to other orals. But, being 17 aa, I believe it is no more nor less problematic to the liver, then any other oral anabolic.

It is a good drug, but dollar for dollar, you would be better off using injectables. Especially, when you considered the side effects of using a 17 aa.

Nautica

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Originally posted by dani672

i did it 2 summers ago.. it worked great for me.. but i decided not to do stuff like that anymore.. its not really good for girls to use these things

That's right, it'll make your boobies go away and then you'll grow a peepee :D

I should finally see you again at Circa for NYE dani.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

everyone is so fast to rush into steriods as a "quick fix" or a "quick change"........thats why everyone doesn't get the full benefit of them...............you should have a strict workout rountine for a good 2+ years and a clean diet .........before even considering steriods......

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Originally posted by elitesnautica

As usual OU182, hit it on the head.

It is a drug that many athletes (untested) prefer, due to the strenth gains without the size increase and/or water bloat. It is comparable to winny without the joint problems. It is said to increase IGF-1 levels, but I beleive it is no more or no less than any other anabolic. It is, also, said to be very mild on the liver compared to other orals. But, being 17 aa, I believe it is no more nor less problematic to the liver, then any other oral anabolic.

It is a good drug, but dollar for dollar, you would be better off using injectables. Especially, when you considered the side effects of using a 17 aa.

Nautica

I agree for the most part.

A great resource that I use for info is

www.anabolicreview.com

This site gives you profiles and side effects of the different roids on the market.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Originally posted by elitesnautica

Great site, I have not visited there in a while, I will have to check in and say hey.

Nautica

I love this site.

It is up to date and the Message boards are loaded with people who know what they are talking about. Anybody who is going to do anything, be it a cycle, diet, new routine, would do well to check this site out first. Chances are, someone on there has tried it already.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Originally posted by harddtime

i've done it, safe as baby food. Problem is it's soo expensive, often faked and often underdosed.

I once read that ANAVAR is the most commonly bootlegged Steriod on the market.

If you can get the real thing though, it has great results on most people.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Originally posted by cybouncer

I once read that ANAVAR is the most commonly bootlegged Steriod on the market.

If you can get the real thing though, it has great results on most people.

not really bootlegged but very underdosed by even legit companies

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Originally posted by harddtime

i've done it, safe as baby food. Problem is it's soo expensive, often faked and often underdosed.

yea its redic epensive 10 days worth is about 150$....doing 50mg a day

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Originally posted by harddtime

i've done it, safe as baby food. Problem is it's soo expensive, often faked and often underdosed.

Safe as baby food??? I don't think so. Like I stated before, it is 17aa, which can definately be a potential problem with long term use.

Nautica

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

imo, in china or some other 3rd word country all these chems cost next to nothing. Look at the prices of brand name gh sold on the streets here, then look at some net lists. I know few sources selling some for lower then $200/kit, same stuff ppl pay almost a grand for domestic

IMo var /winstrol prices are always inflated because over the years we have been brainwashed into believing these were somehow more diffucult to obtain and better.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Originally posted by diesel77

imo, in china or some other 3rd word country all these chems cost next to nothing. Look at the prices of brand name gh sold on the streets here, then look at some net lists. I know few sources selling some for lower then $200/kit, same stuff ppl pay almost a grand for domestic

IMo var /winstrol prices are always inflated because over the years we have been brainwashed into believing these were somehow more diffucult to obtain and better.

I don't know about you, but I am not planning on making any trips to HONG KONG in the near future. I also don't really trust the shit out of Mexico, although it is the easiest to get. There was a guy at my gym that used to have access to a good supplier in Europe but he got out of the business.

I agree with the Winstrol prices. I don't know what they were 10 years ago but I would be curious to see the % of inflation...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Originally posted by cybouncer

I don't know about you, but I am not planning on making any trips to HONG KONG in the near future. I also don't really trust the shit out of Mexico, although it is the easiest to get. There was a guy at my gym that used to have access to a good supplier in Europe but he got out of the business.

I agree with the Winstrol prices. I don't know what they were 10 years ago but I would be curious to see the % of inflation...

You dont have to go to Hong kong to pay low prices ;)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Originally posted by elitesnautica

Safe as baby food??? I don't think so. Like I stated before, it is 17aa, which can definately be a potential problem with long term use.

Nautica

baby food was obviously an exaggeration, however so what that it's 17aa? I'd like to see one good study that shows oxandrolone to cause liver damage. In the mean time here's a study shown to actually IMPROVE liver function

but in any case, blood work should be done before, throughout and after each cycle, or any kind of long term drug supplementation. Tylenol can be bad for your liver, so can many other things...so if your doing drugs, get blood work done.

here's a study

posted 05-07-2002 11:55 AM

Bonkovsky HL, Fiellin DA, Smith GS, Slaker DP, Simon D, Galambos JT

Department of Medicine, Emory University School of Medicine, Atlanta, Georgia.

The present studies were designed to provide careful measures of effects of oxandrolone, an anabolic steroid, intravenous nutritional supplementation, and the combination of these two treatments on liver functions, metabolic balances, nitrogen metabolism, and nutritional status in patients with moderate to severe alcoholic hepatitis. Of 43 patients originally recruited, 39 (19 men, 20 women) with typical clinical and laboratory features of alcoholic hepatitis (11 Child's-Pugh class B; 28 class C) were admitted to a metabolic unit and completed a 35-day three-phase protocol. Phase I was a 10-day baseline period of observation, during which routine and special quantitative tests of liver function (galactose and antipyrine metabolism), a 7-day elemental balance study, and a 15N, 13C-leucine metabolism study were done. Phase II was a 21-day treatment period during which patients were randomly assigned to receive one of four regimens: 1) standard therapy, consisting of abstinence, a balanced, nutritionally adequate diet, and multivitamins; 2) oxandrolone (20 mg orally four times a day) plus standard therapy; 3) nutritional supplementation, consisting of 2 L daily of 3.5% crystalline amino acids (in 5% dextrose), given by peripheral vein; or 4) a combination of oxandrolone and nutritional supplementation, along with standard therapy. Metabolic balances were repeated during phase II. Phase III was 2 or 3 days posttreatment, during which special studies of liver functions and volumes and leucine metabolism were repeated. All patients who completed phase I of study and were randomly allocated to one of the four treatment groups completed the subsequent two phases. Overall, with time, patients showed highly significant improvements in most clinical and laboratory features. For most standard laboratory tests (e.g., serum albumin, transferrin, prothrombin time) improvements were more marked in patients treated with nutritional supplementation and/or oxandrolone than in those given standard therapy alone. Liver volumes fell in all treatment groups, with greater improvement in those treated with nutritional supplementation. Improvements in galactose and antipyrine metabolism rates were significant only in those treated with nutritional supplementation or oxandrolone. Effects of treatments on metabolic balances, nitrogen metabolism, and measures of nutrition are described in this issue in a companion paper. We conclude that the addition of nutritional supplementation and oxandrolone to standard therapy of moderately severe or severe

alcoholic hepatitis is well tolerated, and leads to more rapid improvement in the laboratory parameters measured.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

Sign in to follow this  

×