Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Armand Van Helden?

Originally posted by sheendawg

Guess I could look him up.....I'll be honest.....I really just want to beast fawk him. :laugh:

:laugh: :laugh:

I'm sure he wouldn't mind

"i know it aint right, but ass is my vice and i like it tight so grab your girl before i download on her site" love that track :tongue:

im a fan..a big fan actually..been following him for like 7-8 yrs or so. he's never in nyc...a lot of euro funk/french/dico house dj's never make it out here...

bob sinclar was the last one....id love to c david guetta..antoine clamaran...bob sinclar...in nyc...theyd bring in the happiest crowd ever ahah

Originally posted by ghhhhhost

im a fan..a big fan actually..been following him for like 7-8 yrs or so. he's never in nyc...a lot of euro funk/french/dico house dj's never make it out here...

bob sinclar was the last one....id love to c david guetta..antoine clamaran...bob sinclar...in nyc...theyd bring in the happiest crowd ever ahah

clamaran is an amazing producer. It's not fair that these don't come around here

Does he EVER play in NY? Any fans of his on the board? What's his deal? I know I don't have to go across the world to see him play....do I?

I'm a fan also. I don't know what the hell this dude is up to. Multiple web searches yielded a big fat nothing. :(

ive bumped into him so many times this summer all over the city. First at union square virgin megastore for deep dish he was rght next to me. Then 2 times again at discotheque for erick morillos return in summer. And when dimitry was there i believe. then like 4 times in the streets around times square, lower east side. Even got a pictue with him. This is when i wore alot of chain. Very nice guy mentioned he didnt have any plans to spin in 2003 in the city but in 2004 hes gonna have an album an spin a few times. Later that week i bumped into david morales, wut a city. HOUSE djs walking the streets.

I saw him at Goddess during WMC and it was a WRAP!! I do like his stuff, I just want him to take me on a tour of his 12-inch.

*drool*

Alright, I'll stop. Thanks guys! LOL!

GODDESS!!...........:drool: .........ariel cybana...spacegirl...keri...miss bliss...dj rap...

Originally posted by silverbull

ive bumped into him so many times this summer all over the city. First at union square virgin megastore for deep dish he was rght next to me. Then 2 times again at discotheque for erick morillos return in summer. And when dimitry was there i believe. then like 4 times in the streets around times square, lower east side. Even got a pictue with him. This is when i wore alot of chain. Very nice guy mentioned he didnt have any plans to spin in 2003 in the city but in 2004 hes gonna have an album an spin a few times. Later that week i bumped into david morales, wut a city. HOUSE djs walking the streets.

NO WAY!!! I was at ALL of those parties, how could I have missed him?! It's all good, next time I see him it is ON like popcorn. I'm taking him back to my evil lair. :laugh:

@ Ghhhhhost - I know, I can't wait to get to Miami. PERIOD!!

Originally posted by ghhhhhost

has ernst st. laurent been around either?