Clubplanet Nightlife Community

The Eve Of Christmas Eve (dec 23rd)

Join me and NJ's industy finest as Sergio and company throw a Christmas party you'll not want to miss. I will be santa and give away a little holiday gift bag to the first 500 hundred people. The gift bag will contain a mixed cd made by me for all my holiday clubbers! The party is taking place at Sound Garden in Lodi on December 23rd. Hope to see you all there.

Denny

P.S. More info to come!

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest bonsolidd
Originally posted by Denny Tsettos

Join me and NJ's industy finest as Sergio and company throw a Christmas party you'll not want to miss. I will be santa and give away a little holiday gift bag to the first 500 hundred people. The gift bag will contain a mixed cd made by me for all my holiday clubbers! The party is taking place at Sound Garden in Lodi on December 23rd. Hope to see you all there.

Denny

P.S. More info to come!

ho ho ho

see ya there but i think serg makes a better santa....

gonna be a great time

Denny

P.S. More info to come!

Whats up you fucken maniac

Guest bonsolidd
Originally posted by thesandman

Bon we get to hang out again!!!

Danger! Danger!!!

what a way to celebrate festivus! Sound Garden does not see the trouble thats brewin':blown:

Denny

P.S. More info to come!

Perfect night for me to make my first trip ever to the Soundgarden... Sergio you driving Armenio?

Denny

P.S. More info to come!

I heard that this is also going to be the NJGUIDO XMAS PARTY with a special musical appearance with "The Moo" ..........