Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Aren't we supposed to be...

trancefixed

Originally posted by trancefixed

Talking about music? I just moved here from northern FL and I'm looking for places to go out. I like most music types like techno and hip-hop and pop and some countr music too. Can anyone help?

if u like trance, go to crobar on friday for edgar v!

a long time ago when I was visiting with some friends on our spring break. I don't remember who was the dj though. Who is Edgar V? Is he a Miami dj?

I'm used to the Orlando and Daytona clubs which probably stink compared to Miami night life.

Yes, they stink compared to Miami clubs. No doubt about that.

Edgar V is the most famous local trance DJ (and he's known worldwide too since he's opened for Paul van Dyk). He is, by far, the best. :D

for th info!

:)

have you been to clubs in central FL like Groove at Citywalk and Mannequins at Pleasure Island and also Icon and this new one that just opened in Orlando called Vault. I didn't go to that one yet but I used to go to Tabu alot and since I lived in Port Orange also I went to 600 North and Razles in Daytona. Those are really cheesy though. Maybe here I'll enjoy myself better.

for th info!

have you been to clubs in central FL like Groove at Citywalk and Mannequins at Pleasure Island and also Icon and this new one that just opened in Orlando called Vault. I didn't go to that one yet but I used to go to Tabu alot and since I lived in Port Orange also I went to 600 North and Razles in Daytona. Those are really cheesy though. Maybe here I'll enjoy myself better.

Edgar opened for Paul Van Dyke at the House of Blues in Orlando

Talking about music? I just moved here from northern FL and I'm looking for places to go out. I like most music types like techno and hip-hop and pop and some countr music too. Can anyone help?

Well,

pdBUMMS0001.jpg

Click Here for the latest info on clubbing in Miami.

If you can, come and see Oscar G on Thursday at Oxygen Lounge.

See Below

and for sure come and hang with all of us at Crobar on Friday for Edgar V.

for th info!

Yeah, I have a few times. They aren't bad. :D

Welcome to the Miami nightlife and the home of Edgar Mother-Fukin V...your life will NEVER be the same...trust me!!!

I am from Pensacola Fl and was amazed at the nightlife when I first got here. Welcome and we will see you on Friday. Be sure to sign up for the list under teh Edgar V list thread.:D

Originally posted by erickamikaze

Well,

If you can, come and see Oscar G on Thursday at Oxygen Lounge.

See Below

and for sure come and hang with all of us at Crobar on Friday for Edgar V.

Eric, Will you be there on Thurs? I was thining about going even though I cant stand the club.

Originally posted by CrzyC

Eric, Will you be there on Thurs? I was thining about going even though I cant stand the club.

No, unfortunetly, just too far to go on a work night. But wish I could, its going to be a good night.

I actually like the club, it is a good change from SoBe clubs, but with any club there is certain things that could be better.

But I will be there Friday at Crobar. :D