Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Coke Question

clarissa82

I was asking because i worked at a bank for a while and they did a hair test, I guess it was ok because i got the job. But i didn't do coke then. Anyway i was thinking of going back to work there but i don't know if they would test me again since i worked there before.

coke in the system depends on a lot of things. It could stay in your system up to a week. Depends on how much you do and ffor how long you do it. I have passed a UA after 36 hours. And didn't attempt any type of cleansing or flushing the kidneys and bladder. But a way how I have always beat a UA is very simple.

All UAs are testing the drug metobolies after they have been cleaned out through the liver and then stored in the kidneys where they sit, mixed in with other waste products. Creatine being one of them. So they measure the parts per cocaine metobolies per parts of creatine. So couple hours (2-3) before your UA drink a shit load of water to flush out the coke metobolies, then drink a heavy duty creatine shake loaded with vitamins and shit. That way the parts per creatine are reduced because you added additional creatine to the urine and reduced the amount of cocain metobolies by flushing out prior to. Drinking a shit load of water the day of or the day after a use is bullshit and will do you no good. You have to flush yourself out the day of the UA.

Originally posted by therunner

coke in the system depends on a lot of things. It could stay in your system up to a week. Depends on how much you do and ffor how long you do it. I have passed a UA after 36 hours. And didn't attempt any type of cleansing or flushing the kidneys and bladder. But a way how I have always beat a UA is very simple.

All UAs are testing the drug metobolies after they have been cleaned out through the liver and then stored in the kidneys where they sit, mixed in with other waste products. Creatine being one of them. So they measure the parts per cocaine metobolies per parts of creatine. So couple hours (2-3) before your UA drink a shit load of water to flush out the coke metobolies, then drink a heavy duty creatine shake loaded with vitamins and shit. That way the parts per creatine are reduced because you added additional creatine to the urine and reduced the amount of cocain metobolies by flushing out prior to. Drinking a shit load of water the day of or the day after a use is bullshit and will do you no good. You have to flush yourself out the day of the UA.

i never heard of this...any truth to it....im guessing 'bumpdaddy' would know