Clubplanet Nightlife Community

attn yankee fans

jonhenry

WTF!!:huh: That has nothing to with it you ignorant fool!! :blah:

The reason why the Yankees need Pettite back is because he's been a very durable lefty pitcher for the Yankees the last 9 years and has succeeded in NY!! Not just because he's white!! It also doesn't hurt either that he came up through the farm system.

Color has nothing to do with being talented in baseball nor does speaking perfect english. It does help though. Just look at MLB for a change!! Not everyone is literate but so what. Talent to me speaks for itself!! :cool:

Ha, I can't wait for him to sign with the Astros so we can see George flip out and buy the rest of the top free agents.

But seriously, I'm very surprised that Petite would do this for less money and also the fact that if he finished his career as a yankee, he had a chance of going into the hall as one of the best yankee pitchers of all time

You believe the nerve of the Yanks raising ticket prices as much as they did???

Now the mets have our very own little ZIP! (for those that don't know that is a term I use for Asians)

I love the fact how Boston will never win a Championship...poor, pathetic fans!

So did you hear that Mo Vaughn is dating Jeter's sister? I heard he through a party for her and showed up 30 pounds lighter...look out!

LETS GO METS - YOU GOTTA BELIEVE!

This isn't official so don't piss your pants yet.

Pettitte has been in touch with the Astros though, and they are discussing a 3 year contract $30 million.. and he has taken the physical examination, etc.. down there..

So we'll keep our fingers crossed that he stays in his rightful pinstripes..

Originally posted by blubberhead

ANDY PETITIE COULDNT DOMINAATE A BUNCH OF LITTLE LEAGURES AND HIS ELBOW IS ALWAYS FUCKED UP LOLOLOLOL, THE YANKS NEXT MOVE SHOULD BE TO TRADE FOR WHITE GUYS SO ALL THEIR PLAYERS CAN GIVE INTERVIEWS AND NOT HAVE A TRANSLATOR LLOLOLOL

I think you got your pencil dick caught in the caps lock button

get used to it junior the whole league is changing fast so brush up on your spanish