Clubplanet Nightlife Community

do women like having there toes sucked

peepthis

Originally posted by phuturephunk

..You also may want to get that black thing on your face looked at, I think they make an ointment for that...;)...:tongue:..:laugh:..:aright:...

lol. i think we are the only people who saw the pic. u can be my back up, adam thinks my breasts are actually socks/stuffing in my bra. :cool:

Originally posted by spragga25

pfffffffffft

I don't believe shit!

:hat: :hat: :hat: :hat: <----phonk!

ARRRGH!!! I hate hate hate hate HATE that hatguy!! HATE HATE HATE HATE!!..AAAARGGH...breathe...breathe!!...:mad:..

...Its no matter, you did not see the proof so hatguy all you want if it'll make the state of denial easier..:laugh:..:aright:..

Originally posted by phuturephunk

..I :hat:..do..:hat:..not :hat:!!!..arrgh..

Geek mode:

Did you condition your phone's battery? How old is it?..

i dont know. it is a new battery, old phone. the old batter would die all the time so i got a new one and it dies all the time too. what i have realized is this: just because it is plugged into the charger doesnt mean it is charging, especially when it is on. if i turn it off there is a good chance it is charging, if it is on, there is a good chance it is not :confused::laugh: it is terrible!!

Originally posted by somebitch

i dont know. it is a new battery, old phone. the old batter would die all the time so i got a new one and it dies all the time too. what i have realized is this: just because it is plugged into the charger doesnt mean it is charging, especially when it is on. if i turn it off there is a good chance it is charging, if it is on, there is a good chance it is not :confused::laugh: it is terrible!!

I'm surprised the Motorola phone is acting like that on ya. When I had my Motorola w/ AT&T, the battery never died and I had it for almost a year. Now with this piece of shit LG phone from Verizon, the battery f'n dies before you can say "hello?"

:mad: :mad:

Can't wait till my contract is up.

Originally posted by somebitch

What you have to do is... The first time you get a new battery, don't charge it immediately... Drain it completely.. I'm talking like..drain it to the point where the phone turns on, beeps on low and immediately shuts off..Hell, drain it to the point where you can't even get power from it to even turn on anymore... Then you let it charge for about 4 hours or so to get it back to full.. The reason is, most NiCad and NimH batteries (excuse if I got the acronyms wrong) develop a 'memory' to charge levels..so if you use a new battery down to half, and then charge it, it believes that that halfway point is actually empty, so it starts fucking up... YOu have to 'show' the battery how low and how high it can go.. Learned that trick from a friend..

I think the overall quality of batteries is going down though.. My first battery lasted over a year and a half..the one I got when I got my phone fixed is starting to fuck up after only 6 months... Shitty componants!..and its a Motorolla of all things!...

• 1 month later...