Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Cuba

eKiTeL

Guest saleen351

i feel sorry for the women and children who have to endore this dictator because all the men in the country are a bunch of pussies who won't take castro out.

cuban men = pussies...

Originally posted by saleen351

i feel sorry for the women and children who have to endore this dictator because all the men in the country are a bunch of pussies who won't take castro out.

cuban men = pussies...

Now now saleen, I understand you might a little envious of us Cubans but before u stick your nose in the shit why dont u smell it first... Have you ever read any history about many upon many of cubans that tried to overtake castro that have either died or went to jail for many many years. I am not just talking about men, I am also talking about women (mothers, wifes, sister) and children that were snitched on by their own FRIENDS and were handed over to the police where they were taken to a theatre and brainwashed to believe in castros ideas to be then later taken to horrific jails for many years. You have to understand that Cuba is not a country like the US where we have people that can say just about anything and get away with it. So to answer your remark, YES many cubans have tried to overthrow Castro for years and years and have failed. So most Cubans left the country to seek a better life for their families. Doctors, lawyers, musicians, teachers, and alike came to this country to live better. Thus you get MIAMI the way it is today with its international influences and spices of all kinds everywhere. Yes the city that millions come every year to see the diversity started with the Cubans coming here and building it. If not Miami would be just like it was--a retirement home.

So ten cuidado hacere!

:cool:

Guest saleen351

ummmm, 95% of americas wish miami would go back to being a "retirement" city...

second off, how hard is it to kill someone when two radio jocks got him on the phone:laugh:

third, many many many cubans tell me in private the reason why cuban is the way it is, is because most cubans support castro and it has little to do with brain washing. Blame your people for being really dumb...Lets face it when god handed out intelect, cubans were last in line... Being cuban is a handipcap.... And us americans understand that, so we let you come here and live off of our tax money for free while you learn no english and bring our property values down and couple that with rasing kids who won't contribute to any thing outside of dade county because they lack the skills to do so and perception of cubans outside union city nj and dade county is they are trash.

PLEASE KILL CASTRO AND ALL OF YOU CUBANS MOVE THE FUCK BACK THERE!!!!!!!!

ummmm, 95% of americas wish miami would go back to being a "retirement" city...

second off, how hard is it to kill someone when two radio jocks got him on the phone

third, many many many cubans tell me in private the reason why cuban is the way it is, is because most cubans support castro and it has little to do with brain washing. Blame your people for being really dumb...Lets face it when god handed out intelect, cubans were last in line... Being cuban is a handipcap.... And us americans understand that, so we let you come here and live off of our tax money for free while you learn no english and bring our property values down and couple that with rasing kids who won't contribute to any thing outside of dade county because they lack the skills to do so and perception of cubans outside union city nj and dade county is they are trash.

PLEASE KILL CASTRO AND ALL OF YOU CUBANS MOVE THE FUCK BACK THERE!!!!!!!!

Yo ... Saleen can sound so stupid sometimes man. Miami is the no 4 city to shop in the U.S. why...because of Latin people. Miami is the no. 2 city for Chinese investment, why, because of its internationality... Miami is the no. 1 capital for South American investment...why, because of Cubans and other hispanics moving over here. Miami is the #2 city for investment worldwide behind NYC ..why, because the latins. Face it... us Latins are the reason why this city is the way it is. In 10-15 yrs it has become the #1 destination for people to travel int he U.S. and many places in Latin America. Much of this comes due to the Cubans moving here and giving it the spanish flava its got. Many of us are educated, we are international, we speak 2-3 languages, we think of the world as a global structure and economy with opportunities for everyone...(and we take them) So if you can't handle the pressure of others coming to your country and taking your jobs...you better go back to school and learn some shit(spanish if you want a future here). This city needs people like us...who speak many languages and can deal with people wanting to invest here. Face it ....this city is for international investment...if you can't compete with the latins....go back to guido town. This is an international city and it's what makes it the way it is . NO one wants this to be a retirement home, at least no one who is young...where's the money in a retirement ghost town like it was before anyways?There's opportunites everywhere.....specially when money is being pumped in from the rest of the world. Latins are not going away..in fact..theyr'e the biggest ethnic group behind anglo's for the next hundreds of yrs. or so. So wake up...smell the "colombian" coffee and youll be doing 1000 guido pumps per minute.

Guest saleen351
Originally posted by djoscarg

Mods...why hasnt this thread been removed???

Obviously Saleen is an ignorant biggot with a Cuban chip on his shoulder...

Don't get your panties in a bunch there tiesto....

its all in good fun...

forgive saleen for he speaks for no reason sometimes....hes just trying to get u all riled up!!!!!!!!!!!! just ignore this thread and his comments and he will go back to just bashing house again.......my advice, dont take most of the stuff saleen says seriously....only the club world stuff!!!!!!!!!!!!!! the restof it is just hot air!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:D

thats my $71.29 cents

have a great weekend c.p.!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:D

Guest saleen351
Originally posted by fliptoniaaa

forgive saleen for he speaks for no reason sometimes....hes just trying to get u all riled up!!!!!!!!!!!! just ignore this thread and his comments and he will go back to just bashing house again.......my advice, dont take most of the stuff saleen says seriously....only the club world stuff!!!!!!!!!!!!!! the restof it is just hot air!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:D

thats my $71.29 cents

have a great weekend c.p.!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:D

come on flip, you know i hate all cubans or as I like to call them, "rubber boat people"

come on flip, you know i hate all cubans or as I like to call them, "rubber boat people"

u could never fully hate themrs....and im only half cuban....but like i always say im from nowhere and everywhere all at once!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

john lennon shool of learning!!!!!!!!!!!!! "imagine"

Guest saleen351
Originally posted by fliptoniaaa

u could never fully hate themrs....and im only half cuban....but like i always say im from nowhere and everywhere all at once!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

john lennon shool of learning!!!!!!!!!!!!! "imagine"

i won't bash the the mrs or the guy who landed that...

by the way, WHAT THE HELL DID YOU DO TO LAND THAT?

Guest saleen351

truthe be told, since i've moved here, i banged a columbian chick and a brazilian chick...

Brazilian chick was more fun, but doesn't blow good

Columbian chick blew good, and was married however overall not that good.

The other girls i don't know what nationality they are..

truthe be told, since i've moved here, i banged a columbian chick and a brazilian chick...

Brazilian chick was more fun, but doesn't blow good

Columbian chick blew good, and was married however overall not that good.

The other girls i don't know what nationality they are..

Columbian? She was a Columbia University graduate? Well, at least you're banging smart chicks. :D

i won't bash the the mrs or the guy who landed that...

by the way, WHAT THE HELL DID YOU DO TO LAND THAT?

It was his Cuban half that landed that fewl. It's called having that extra spice in life and knowing how to roll your "R's".

It's a latin thing. You wouldn't know about that.

I'M OFF TO CROBAR!!!!!!!!!

Saleen, how can you say Cubans don't belong here. Everyone belongs whether you like it or not, that's AMERICA. If you don't like it, move to Ft. Myers you ole fuddyDUD! :tongue:

you know I heard you're not as much of an ass in real life, but sometimes...I wonder!!

Guest saleen351
Originally posted by diabolique007

Saleen, how can you say Cubans don't belong here. Everyone belongs whether you like it or not, that's AMERICA. If you don't like it, move to Ft. Myers you ole fuddyDUD! :tongue:

you know I heard you're not as much of an ass in real life, but sometimes...I wonder!!

if this is your way of asking for an autograph it didn't work..

NO SOUP FOR YOU!