Clubplanet Nightlife Community

is it odd???

pattbateman

Originally posted by pattbateman

is it odd that we have such opposing views on american and world politics but like the same music and atmosphere???

no

as for dance music.....i really like to dance to techno and house. i'm not a trance fan anymore.

i cant tolerate too much of tech house and minimal. there are one or two tracks that i like, but those genres in general make me sick.

with breaks, i'm neutral. I like more "progressive" breaks tracks from the likes of Hybrid and Flash Brothers. I despise 2-step (aka UK garage)

i like trip hop a lot. i like electro a lot too.

i am a very big fan of the Cheeky Records label. They consistently produce high quality music. Their artists include Rod Dougan, Faithless, The Beginnerz, and Dido. :D

I juggle with this dilema all the time. Good question, pattbateman!

By the way what is everyone into. I'll start since I know a bunch of you douches might be shy at first. I guess it's easier to start out saying the stuff I don't like:

I can't stand trance. *blech!*

Jungle/DNB makes me wanna take a crap.

Funky House and Tribal house gets me moving.

Hip Hop will always be my first love although there has been a lot of crap come out as of late.

Techno is ok...in small doses.

Originally posted by jamiroguy1

By the way what is everyone into. I'll start since I know a bunch of you douches might be shy at first. I guess it's easier to start out saying the stuff I don't like:

Hip Hop will always be my first love although there has been a lot of crap come out as of late.

Surpising, I figured you for an Aaron Carter fan....

im into trance and old school hip hop not to old where the beats are all faded and weird like early 90's shit. shit i listened to when i was growing up. ummmmm when im not partying i actually listen to talk radio or country?!?!?!?!?! i guess thats the conservative in me comin out!!!!!

Originally posted by pattbateman

im into trance and old school hip hop not to old where the beats are all faded and weird like early 90's shit. shit i listened to when i was growing up. ummmmm when im not partying i actually listen to talk radio or country?!?!?!?!?! i guess thats the conservative in me comin out!!!!!

I not much into the trance, hiphop etc. I'm a rocker. I hate country redneck music. There is nothing conservative about me. I listen to talk radio just for a laugh. I love how conservatives make complete fools out of themselves. :D

Originally posted by normalnoises

I not much into the trance, hiphop etc. I'm a rocker. I hate country redneck music. There is nothing conservative about me. I listen to talk radio just for a laugh. I love how conservatives make complete fools out of themselves. :D

How's moping the library PIKER?

:laugh: :laugh:

Originally posted by bigpoppanils

no

as for dance music.....i really like to dance to techno and house. i'm not a trance fan anymore.

i cant tolerate too much of tech house and minimal. there are one or two tracks that i like, but those genres in general make me sick.

with breaks, i'm neutral. I like more "progressive" breaks tracks from the likes of Hybrid and Flash Brothers. I despise 2-step (aka UK garage)

i like trip hop a lot. i like electro a lot too.

i am a very big fan of the Cheeky Records label. They consistently produce high quality music. Their artists include Rod Dougan, Faithless, The Beginnerz, and Dido. :D

I like that label so much, that I got an airbrushed T shirt made with the Cheeky Logo :)

I totally agree, I hate trance lol if you want some laughs go read Armand Van Helden's interviews and see what he says about Trance.

but i do like drum and bass.

Hip hop, used to like it back in the day, not any more, like the underground shit tho.

love tribal and progressive and vocals.

-XeNo-

Jamiroguy - never knew you were into hip-hop.

I have three main "loves" tribal progressive house, techno, and psychadelic trance. I hate normal cheesy, Oakey/Tiesto trance though.

Also, really am getting into the funkier beats dropped by dj's like Lee Burridge, and also Hybrid style progressive breaks.

Iggy? Your turn.

I actually like many different forms and artists, usually depending on the mood...

From a "house" perspective, I prefer trance, and progresive...fav bands are Pearl Jam and Pink Floyd, but like a lot of classic rock...will even listen to anything from early Elvis to Metallica to Barry White to U2 to Whitney Houston......classic disco rules....I rarely listen to hip hop anymore

Originally posted by raver_mania

Jamiroguy - never knew you were into hip-hop.

I have three main "loves" tribal progressive house, techno, and psychadelic trance. I hate normal cheesy, Oakey/Tiesto trance though.

Also, really am getting into the funkier beats dropped by dj's like Lee Burridge, and also Hybrid style progressive breaks.

Yep.. That used to be my world. Hip hop that is.

Lee Burridge is the shit. :)