Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Thousands march in Iraq, but media does not report

igloo

Originally posted by pattbateman

if all you hippies think this country is shit and we run it so poorly fuckin leave move to france (THEY WOULD GLADLY TAKE YOU) AND LEAVE US ALONE IF IT IS SO BAD HERE AND EVERYONE ELSE IN THE WORLD DOES SUCH A PERFECT JOB FUCKIN GRAB YOUR PASSPORT AND GET THE FUCK OUT.....SERIOUSLY

Originally posted by pattbateman

if all you hippies think this country is shit and we run it so poorly fuckin leave move to france (THEY WOULD GLADLY TAKE YOU) AND LEAVE US ALONE IF IT IS SO BAD HERE AND EVERYONE ELSE IN THE WORLD DOES SUCH A PERFECT JOB FUCKIN GRAB YOUR PASSPORT AND GET THE FUCK OUT.....SERIOUSLY

IF YOU DONT LIKE WHAT WE HAVE TO SAY THEN YOU GET THE FUCK OUT OF THE COUNTRY. IN AMERICA WE HAVE THE PRINCIPLE OF FREE SPEECH. WE HAVE THE RIGHT TO EXPRESS OURSELVES NO MATTER IF YOU DISAGREE OR NOT AND IF YOU'RE SO KEEN ON LIMITING FREE SPEECH THEN YOU GET OUT!!

GO TO HAITI AND SEE HOW FAR YOU GO WHEN YOU QUESTION THEM WITHOUT GETTING SHOT! YOU'RE LUCKY YOU'RE LIVING HERE!

NAZI

I didn't think his ideas ran cleaveland into the ground, I thought he was ran out of office for not giving into the big businesses that wanted to privatise the local electricity company...

will do some more reading asap.

as far as I can tell kucinich would be the best man for america's future.

The Iraqi's marching are Shites. Of course they are happy now, because they will be the ones who are in power and because they were suppressed by the former Iraqi Regime.

I hope the U.S. doesn't make the grave mistake of shifting all of the power to the Shites, because in all of Iraq's history, the Sunnis have held the power and if the U.S. really wants stablility there they should encorporate both SUnnis and SHites in the new government.

-XeNo-

Originally posted by djxeno

The Iraqi's marching are Shites. Of course they are happy now, because they will be the ones who are in power and because they were suppressed by the former Iraqi Regime.

I hope the U.S. doesn't make the grave mistake of shifting all of the power to the Shites, because in all of Iraq's history, the Sunnis have held the power and if the U.S. really wants stablility there they should encorporate both SUnnis and SHites in the new government.

-XeNo-

I hope they split it into 3 parts under one country withh all parts having the same say in govt....

yeah, that would be the smart thing to do. Although most likely it wont happen, all the power will go to the Shites cuz they are the most loyal to the U.S.

that will lead to a civil war in my opinion, might even break up the country into two parts.

Originally posted by normalnoises

IF YOU DONT LIKE WHAT WE HAVE TO SAY THEN YOU GET THE FUCK OUT OF THE COUNTRY. IN AMERICA WE HAVE THE PRINCIPLE OF FREE SPEECH. WE HAVE THE RIGHT TO EXPRESS OURSELVES NO MATTER IF YOU DISAGREE OR NOT AND IF YOU'RE SO KEEN ON LIMITING FREE SPEECH THEN YOU GET OUT!!

GO TO HAITI AND SEE HOW FAR YOU GO WHEN YOU QUESTION THEM WITHOUT GETTING SHOT! YOU'RE LUCKY YOU'RE LIVING HERE!

NAZI

:werd: