Clubplanet Nightlife Community

rrrrrrrrrRONEY PALACE roooolllll call !!

• Replies 106
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

roneys a phat hotel...i stayed there on memorial day 2001..i went the day after i graduated college so it was bananas...unfortunately like theres WMC down there memorial day weekend is the Source Awards weekend (at least it was that year)...so it was kinda dark if u know what im saying...nonetheless i was still able to have a sick time avoiding the hiphop nigga nonsense even though we were the only white guys down there...rooms r sick at roney...only problem is that its a bit of a walk from everywhere...during WMC if u blink ull miss something so im stayin in the center of everywhere on 9th and Ocean at the Breakwater...Roney should be a good time though...tons of people staying there including by boys from Brooklyn...see yas all down there

Originally posted by joecrack13

roneys a phat hotel...i stayed there on memorial day 2001..i went the day after i graduated college so it was bananas...unfortunately like theres WMC down there memorial day weekend is the Source Awards weekend (at least it was that year)...so it was kinda dark if u know what im saying...nonetheless i was still able to have a sick time avoiding the hiphop nigga nonsense even though we were the only white guys down there...rooms r sick at roney...only problem is that its a bit of a walk from everywhere...during WMC if u blink ull miss something so im stayin in the center of everywhere on 9th and Ocean at the Breakwater...Roney should be a good time though...tons of people staying there including by boys from Brooklyn...see yas all down there

o yeah

You mean after all these years we in England still got race relations on lock down ha ha ha!!!!

we are a mixed bag comin over Bro!!! send me an email address so i can forward some o dem pics from last year..

:rolleyes: wow

dont get what everyone laughing at...by the way to the other dude who had somethin to say about my signature...u gotta go there to understand...pictures wont do justice...ur right though there r alotta dudes in that pic...bro trust me theres tons of chicks in there wearing next to nothing

i used it to describe the people down there...they werent black people, they were niggas...just like theres white and white trash (plenty of it at that matter)...theres ginneys and then theres italians...wasnt trying to be offensive...i have alotta black friends...sorry if i offended anyone

LISTEN MAN I AM BLACK AND THAT WAS NOT RACIST.

SOLBEAM (PLEASE CHILL) Remember we all come from different backgrounds/cultures and therefore it aint hard to read between the lines of what someone really means. Ali G(BRITISH COMEDIAN) had the same problem with being misunderstood Joe but this is universal AND SUPPOSE TO BE ABOUT AN EVENT WHICH WE CAN'T WAIT FOR SO SCREW THOSE WHO WANNA ARGUE BEFORE THE PARTY HAS EVEN STARTED.....

AS WE SAY IN ENGLAND SORT IT OUT!!!

When is somebody gonna talk about a roof party comin up or something or whether we are gonna hook up for a jam session or that kinda thing.. big up to the rest o you who do that !!!!

mysterd, what the hell are you talking about? I am black so slow your role with that chill crap. I didn't say it was racist. I said it was offensive...booyakasha! :rolleyes:

anyhoo...

Joe, I see where you're going but there were more than just blk people down there during MDW....I was there 2002. Definitely not the place to be when you want to hear EDM but the tone of your first post was a little off IMO (note to mysterd: that means in my opinion!)...either way I'm done with this...thanks for the clarification..

Originally posted by solbeam

mysterd, what the hell are you talking about? I am black so slow your role with that chill crap. I didn't say it was racist. I said it was offensive...booyakasha! :rolleyes:

anyhoo...

Joe, I see where you're going but there were more than just blk people down there during MDW....I was there 2002. Definitely not the place to be when you want to hear EDM but the tone of your first post was a little off IMO (note to mysterd: that means in my opinion!)...either way I'm done with this...thanks for the clarification..

sorry bro...didnt mean to offend ya...if it makes ya feel any better im a dumb ginney haha...the thing with me is that i tend to not be politically correct all the time and talk slang alot...dont take anything i say personal....glad to see that u seem not to take it to personal...it aint like i say it with malicious intentions just more as a stereotypical thing where there were shootouts from the ruff ryder camp in front of the shelborne hotel (i kid u not)...thats where i was going with it....now back to WMC chat