Clubplanet Nightlife Community

AIM/Phone/In person

NOT IN USE

i was just wondering cause I was talking about this with someone yesterday....when u talk to the opposite sex (a person u know, not a random person).....where do u 'click' the best...

cause when i talk online with her...we always seem to fight and i end up not wanting to talk to her....

but if we're on the phone or hanging out together, we have so much fun and we 'click'

she said it shouldnt matter......and i replied its a different dynamic....

what do y'all think

Originally posted by xlr8ted

That Romina is @ it again, huh.

Gosh, you are too freakin funny......... i also saw Kaydup's post "attn Romina" & thought that was too funny

anyway, to answer your question podes i will say that i work much better in online interaction.

In person or on the phone, i am shy, nervous & very insecure.

But during online interaction i can create an image that is not me & just play into it allot better. I can come off as witty, funny, outgoing & even cool!!!! :eek: :eek:

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

she´s fucking with you over aim

manipulating you. playing with you. seeing how you react. pushing your hot buttons.

you can´t see her facial expression and can´t hear her voice. she probably couldn´t make it that genuine over the phone or IRL that´s why she plays with you over aim

Originally posted by podes881

i was just wondering cause I was talking about this with someone yesterday....when u talk to the opposite sex (a person u know, not a random person).....where do u 'click' the best...

cause when i talk online with her...we always seem to fight and i end up not wanting to talk to her....

but if we're on the phone or hanging out together, we have so much fun and we 'click'

she said it shouldnt matter......and i replied its a different dynamic....

what do y'all think

If your thinking about a girl this much get rid of her..

Only girls i fuck with are the ones i dont sweat.. Who needs it.

ill say this about being drunk and talkin on these devices

theres the house phone- not easy to get a hold of someone late at night- hence not making fool of self

then theres cell phone- drunkin dialing which is horrible especially if they do not answer and you leave a message. NOT good

then there is aim-you will say the dumbest shit ever while you are drunk and on the im it is the worst thing invented im gonna make a contraption that wont let you talk while intoxicated

anyone else have this problem?????

Originally posted by pattbateman

ill say this about being drunk and talkin on these devices

theres the house phone- not easy to get a hold of someone late at night- hence not making fool of self

then theres cell phone- drunkin dialing which is horrible especially if they do not answer and you leave a message. NOT good

then there is aim-you will say the dumbest shit ever while you are drunk and on the im it is the worst thing invented im gonna make a contraption that wont let you talk while intoxicated

anyone else have this problem?????

:otopic:

its' def. different dynamic

i would say person to person contact is better....i mean after all , its more personal and you can play off each other's emotions and expressions

while online, i find that my comments are misunderstood, esp. when i'm angry or sarcastic,

i mean online you can multitask and talk to more than person , but that also tends to carry away focus from the conversation and i end up ignoring them and its just "........".

Why is this even a question :confused:

In person is the best

Then comes the phone

then comes internet/aim.

If you want to connect with someone, why get all impersonal by using AIM so much?

the phone is ok cuz at least you can hear your voice, but nothing tops meeting someone in person :rolleyes::laugh:

i would hope to be able to communicate on all of them....but even in a relationship with someone, no matter what type, talking on AIM can get confusing. sometimes you have misunderstandings that snowball into a big fight. its funny b/c if you look back, it comes from one statement and it turns the whole conversation into a fight.

i just try to remember that when i talk to my friends, family and loved ones on AIM....:D

aim vs phone shouldn't matter too much after a certain point -- if we're IM'ing then i can do other shit at the same time but w/ phone i can't multitask at all (unless i only pretend to listen)....so really it depends on how busy i am at any given time. saying goodnight is a good thing to do over the phone though, even if it's only a 30 sec call.

in person is always the best and is def. key at the start of a relationship.