Clubplanet Nightlife Community

ronnie colemen

braveheart24

Originally posted by braveheart24

has anybody seen the cover of muscle and fitness ......feb issue ...........just got it in the mail ronnie colemen is HUGE on the cover...so i pose this question would anyone like to be as big or bigger than a mr. olympia bodybulider

I would never want to be remotely his size....

To me my dream weight and look would be a tight 225. And not ripped to shreds... Just tight and fit for my weight which would still be pretty big but not rediculous.

Originally posted by braveheart24

i agree 220 and tight is my dream weight....colemen and those other guys way to big for me........got about 15lbs to reach goal weight working hard all winter.....hard to stick to adiet during the holidays but doin well as of now good luck on reaching that dream weight

unfortunately I am doing the opposite as you. I have a nice build at 255lbs. But starting January I will get strict and hopefully drop 30 to 40lbs between January and May. Truthfully I think my ideal body weight is about 235 with the muscle mass that I have. And just my body structure.

The lightest I have been in the last 5 years is 225 and the highest I have been ( When I became a fat fuck 3 years ago was 305 ) But with dedication and determination I lost 80 lbs and got down to 225. Kept it off for about a year. Like I said I am up to 255 - 260 now eating fairly normal instead of being crazy about every little thing that I eat. But that will change in january.

Coleman put on about 20 lbs from last years Olympia to this one. He really does look ridiculous nowadays.

The best shape I've ever seen him in was when he was hovering right around 248-255, at the O he was about 280 something..............wrong, all wrong.

I used to read all the mags religiously years ago & i havent followed as much in recent years.

I remember coleman as being a monster, but NOW??

I can not believe that a human being could be that big. it is so fake looking in those pics, he is incredible.

i would not want to look like him at though. I prefer to only be a little bit big & mostly cut up. like all you guys, around 225 or 230 but leaner of course.