Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Friends and Work = Trouble?

magilicuti

Originally posted by magilicuti

Has anyone else had a bad experience getting your friends jobs or just working with your friends? Working with your friends becomes a hassle sometimes especially when one makes more money then the other and/or has a higher position.

I'm pretty sure i wouldnt have a prob, i dont sweat shit like that.

I did work with my cuzin for a while and now my word means dick til this day, so anyone who asks, NO I cannot get you a fuckin job where i work, shit i hate getting asked that.

Originally posted by iamsamurai

I did work with my cuzin for a while and now my word means dick til this day, so anyone who asks, NO I cannot get you a fuckin job where i work, shit i hate getting asked that.

well damn:eek:

I work with one of my best friends

I like it, we just make sure that if we argue over something, it gets squashed in a few minutes so that way it doesn't make things uncomfortable in the office:D

i make more and get other privileges from my dept and obviously my friend. i'm real cool with the boss and he expects the same treatment from him i guess. plus with work related things he expects me to tell him everything (conversations with my boss, co-workers)

he was denied being allowed to work from him and i am the only one that gets permission to do that. i think that might have gotten him upset