Clubplanet Nightlife Community

MY review of Heaven (edgar v at crobar)

Bling

first off let me just get my shoutouts out..

new people i met

1) obby

2) mjm420

3)biz (finally i meet the man.. great to meet you .. and thanks for the pic.. ) see u at space dawg :)

ok now to the review.

OMFGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGgggggggggg 4%@#%@#$@#$@#$@$@#$#@$@ (breathe)

I DIEDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

u all that were there the hardcores know what i mean

let me give my fuckin props to these people esp

1) koky

2)miriam (how did u like my miriam dance sweetie.. did i get it right? nothing like the original though lol)

3)mattdamon(stop dancing on my feet.. great to see u )

4) crzyC (u know u da shit u know that. u hardcore girl)

5)arturo (OMGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG

Wunderbar......... u died and so did we.. )

6) grooveeric

7)chaflas

8)erickmaze (and his friend shannon.. great to meet u sweetie.. love ur dance moves. great stuff. fun to watch)

ok lets get to it.....

I wont just say that I died i got the mofo pics to prove it. I died about 45 times last nite. edgar literally killed me wait till u see the pics LOL we all died last nite..

In fact today shall be known as the "OMFG I DIE " COming out party LOL

what a nite i have never had such a good time in my 25 years LOL

that is what clubbing is all about.. with great people great fuckin music, and a great club

OMG edgar PVD aint got jack shit on you .. you are the man. hardcore trance at its best. ive never danced that much and ive neever seen all the cp people dance that much. first time i think we werent behind the booth but dancing the whole nite.

what a nite.

had fun takin those insane pics of us dropping dead with you guys.

oh and the debate with trance vs house.. there aint no debate

TRAAAAAannnnnnnnnnnnnnnnceeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

OMFGggg

i think im gonna have a seizure coupled with an embelyzm about now. what a nite....

oh and the dj before edgar was sick as well . never heard him .. stepehen luke (great set..)

eric i know u didnt die another day u died tonite dawg.. werdddddddddddddddd

omfg. im so tired, my god.

Allein mit mir im Rythmusraum

vergeht die Zeit ganz wie im Traum.

hier geht die Sonne immer auf

und ich tanz' einfach weiter.

Abgetanzt, durchgemacht

ist das nicht schon die dritte Nacht

die ich mich um mich selber dreh'

nur um mich selbst nicht mehr zu seh'n?

i love this fuckin song!!!! :D :D :D :D :D

it was great while we were there!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

and its not that edgar doesnt play that well all the time....its that when u dance u feel it a hell of a whole lot more!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

we had to leave early but good times were being had by all..........and for all the haters..........stop hain cuz us trance head, edgar v lovers..always have a great time!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Ok...got there a little laet 12:30 so getting in was a bit of a hassle even though we were on a list.What was up with that? But once we got in the place was already going off to the DJ before Edgar...dont know the name. Our usual place behind teh DJ booth was wall to wall packed...but cleared out pretty quick. Edgar came on and immediately started throwing down the heavy tracks...nice. I ended up on the dance floor by the 2nd song and that is where I stayed until he finished...didnt even pee...not thats amazing.

I am not a track namer but KOKY is and he filled me on the hows whens and whats of each at the beginning of each track. My name for Edgar tonight was Lady Dana becuase he didnt let us off the hook for hours just kept banging the shit out of that place until they couldnt take it anymore. Fromwhat I understand he played a lot of old Shadow Lounge tunes and tehy were all superhard...which I LOVE!!! Edgar played every minute of his 4 hour set with him eyes and mind on the crowd...he was feeling us and we were feeling him. Looking up in the booth and seeing him having a great time always makes me smile. Somehow I always feel like Edgar is playing the stuff just for me and to give me my education, I know thats corny but that the way edgar (as a dj) makes you feel. You know that he cares about what he is playing and is making sure the crowd is loving it. Thanks again for "I know you Want me"...always a fun tune...leaves me wanting more and wishing you would loop it (is that right? Im def NOT a dj)

LOTS of CP in the house...I cant believe I missed Biz, I have never seen that guy outside of Space but everybody said he was there, MDAMON...fun guy but damn that whistle boy! Obby...what the fuck happened to you? You were there for like 5 minutes and left?!?!?!Good to see all the regulars and even EricKamikaee ALMOST made it to the end...thanks for making sure Shannon came out. GrooveEric is no longer a statue...the man was DANCING last night:eek: Never seen that and it was great seeing him have fun. Bling...way to stand up for yourself to that overgrown ox...now YOU are DA MAN!!!Everbody else always a good time and KOKY...THANKS for picking out that shirt for me...WOW! Never knew all the attentipn I could get.:laugh:

Leo and I headed over the afterhours at NV afterward...others were suppoed to show...BUT DIDNT!!! Look for that thread today...AMAZING!!!

Again a great night...actually the best one yet (besides my firt in August) Thank you again Edgar and Maria...thanks for always keep a watch on my purse...MUCH appreciated.

Muah...till next time!

Originally posted by Bling

first off let me just get my shoutouts out..

new people i met

1) obby

2) mjm420

3)biz (finally i meet the man.. great to meet you .. and thanks for the pic.. ) see u at space dawg :)

ok now to the review.

OMFGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGgggggggggg 4%@#%@#$@#$@#$@$@#$#@$@ (breathe)

I DIEDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

u all that were there the hardcores know what i mean

let me give my fuckin props to these people esp

1) koky

2)miriam (how did u like my miriam dance sweetie.. did i get it right? nothing like the original though lol)

3)mattdamon(stop dancing on my feet.. great to see u )

4) crzyC (u know u da shit u know that. u hardcore girl)

5)arturo (OMGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG

Wunderbar......... u died and so did we.. )

6) grooveeric

7)chaflas

8)erickmaze (and his friend shannon.. great to meet u sweetie.. love ur dance moves. great stuff. fun to watch)

ok lets get to it.....

I wont just say that I died i got the mofo pics to prove it. I died about 45 times last nite. edgar literally killed me wait till u see the pics LOL we all died last nite..

In fact today shall be known as the "OMFG I DIE " COming out party LOL

what a nite i have never had such a good time in my 25 years LOL

that is what clubbing is all about.. with great people great fuckin music, and a great club

OMG edgar PVD aint got jack shit on you .. you are the man. hardcore trance at its best. ive never danced that much and ive neever seen all the cp people dance that much. first time i think we werent behind the booth but dancing the whole nite.

what a nite.

had fun takin those insane pics of us dropping dead with you guys.

oh and the debate with trance vs house.. there aint no debate

TRAAAAAannnnnnnnnnnnnnnnceeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

OMFGggg

i think im gonna have a seizure coupled with an embelyzm about now. what a nite....

oh and the dj before edgar was sick as well . never heard him .. stepehen luke (great set..)

eric i know u didnt die another day u died tonite dawg.. werdddddddddddddddd

bling....I don't ever want to see you on e bro,,,that would be scary

Originally posted by philippio

Dead smiley? Whatever!

Bling, I think it's about time you had that embolism right about now! That review was so pointless. AGAIN!!!

Why don't you take some lessons from CrzyC or Saleen?:D:hat:

this from the author of so many pointless posts. Intriguing I must say..:laugh:

to everyone hating on bling ... ya know its pretty sad ... one thing i CAN say about this fuckin kid is that he will out party anyone one here "SOBER" ... thats a fact !!! kid has a blast , has tons of energy and is a blast to hang out with... who cares if hes annoying as fuck on the boards ? so are alot of us :D but im givin bling much props... nigga can party with the best of us anyday .. :aright: :aright: bling , its a pleasure hangin with ya bro .. & to the haters ... fuck em !;) ..

groove eric WTF ??? dancing up a fucking storm !!! me & crazy c were like :eek: is that really eric ?? movin swift like a balerina .. uh wait a minute.. thats not what i meant .. well u know what i meant :D chaflas , see ? it wasnt hype !! glad u had a great time yo.. btw how ya feelin ? lol

dance floor was full of beautiful babes & i of coarse was amongst all of em :D you all know who you are ;) eric k .. always a pleasure .. nice meeting mdamon.. crazy whistle blowin freak lol

arturo died so many times last night i lost count.... hahaha

& to edgar & maria .. you 2 know how i feel about you 2 :aright:

& about the music .......... hmmmmm nevermind ... everyone that counts KNOWS how i felt last night . peace out .. koky

Originally posted by sobeton

some would say objectivity is somewhat subjective.:blank: what I take from Bling’s review, is he had a good time. which I believe is the primary objective of going out. ;)

A-fucking-MEN .......... & UHHHHHHH nigga where were you dawg ??:confused: we were expectin yo ass dawg :confused:

oh and btw ... Edgar spun trance , breaks & some dirty fuckin techno !!!:D :D :cool: :cool: mostly trance but the set had a lil bit of goods 4 everyone :cool: ramon im sure there were a couple of track on there I KNOWWWWWWWWWWWWWW you woulda loved !!:D:cool: :cool:

ok.

last night was a great night, the best set i heard mr v play @ Crobar up to this date.

highlight of the night was haring Gabriel & Dresden Remix of "Fallen" as well my tune! "Wundervoll" :-) very nice really.

crowd really liked it, during I feel you everyone went crazy which was a good reaction heeh.

pics coming soon in the GDJB gallery...

hope to see everyone in the 1st week of january at Voodoo and then Crobar!

for tonite, Space is on the queue! :P

All the best,

arturo

Originally posted by philippio

I can't hate bling. I don't know him. He definitely sounds like a character though. Hopefully when I go to the next BBQ I will meet him. He sounds interesting. By the way, I party sober too (no drugs but sometimes alcohol).:D:hat:

yeah me 2 ... im sober all the time ... ask anybody :D:cool: