Clubplanet Nightlife Community

am i the only one who has a cp post stalker?!

murrrr

• Replies 141
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by nybeauty

1st of all when he posted his pic everyone was getting on his case and yes i was defending him cuz i know him, i think everyone knows this by now :doh:

attn whore goes to people who loves to post their pix all the time and get compliments all the time :rolleyes:

also i wasnt telling him shit about anyone from here so idk wtf u r talking about i think u should get ur shit str8 and leave me the fk alone, funny that when i had posted my pic when i 1st started posting u were so nice to me and now ur being such a dick to me :confused:

the reason y i know some things of a few people is cuz ive been told but i dont go around and start shit w/ anyone, its really none of my business what people do and dont do

u must have me mixed up with some of these other cats that r on ur jock .

i spoke to u One (1) time and that was cause of that contest shit where i had to send u the questions. so i really dont remember these times where i was nice to u .

when ur boyfriend/friend what the fuck ever came on and posted his file photo from Auschwitz on the board and got done dirty by every1...he all of a sudden knew shit no one would know by just being here for a day or two..and since u were the only one that knew him....well i dont think i have to spell it out

Originally posted by ghhhhhost

u must have me mixed up with some of these other cats that r on ur jock .

i spoke to u One (1) time and that was cause of that contest shit where i had to send u the questions. so i really dont remember these times where i was nice to u .

when ur boyfriend/friend what the fuck ever came on and posted his file photo from Auschwitz on the board and got done dirty by every1...he all of a sudden knew shit no one would know by just being here for a day or two..and since u were the only one that knew him....well i dont think i have to spell it out

w/e idc but yes he knows me and i know him and he started posting cuz he saw me posting anyways next time u should make sure u have the right person to point a finger @, u can ask him urself where he got his fkin info from im not saying any names cuz i hate drama i even got mad @ him for putting me in his fkin drama

just make sure next time ur right n dont start shit w/ me ty

:laugh: This gets funnier and funnier... I'm actually curious to who told him all the shit he knew. Obviously the person who told him really wanted to say it and was to pussy to say it. Which is even funnier.:laugh:

Wow CP is turning fun again!!!:eek:

BTW how is Ghhhhhhhost a hater?? just curious again