Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Happy Birthday to the Man that Brings you ASS weekly:

Im confused about this place, is it gay or not? Also has it changed since factory went down, being that it was kinda the after after hours spot for all us! I chilled there a few times recently and it seemed normal, some girls(nothing crazy) some freakness, but all in all seemed pretty regular for a sunday night in the city with all the freaks! Seems like a little bit of everything to me!

I had a great time, then again, I don't rely on the crowd to do that for me................honey, the place could have been empty...........it would have been all the better for me..........more space, but I know they gatta make money....so, i'll deal with the extra bodies.........boris rocked.;)

Originally posted by sheendawg

Hey housedog! :)

Happy Birthday Rob!

I agree with Muzikchik, Rob is sexy....I told him I have a crush on him. :laugh:

Yeah, my crush started in '97. I was like "who is that cute guy", sitting on a stool outside of Twilo.....so much better of a decoration than Darryl (although, i adore darryl...lolol).

Yeah, I was told he's not into fish....it's been a 5 year controversy. He sure can flirt well, though....hey, good enough for me......anything to see those blue eyes smile....adorable.

;)

Originally posted by muzikchick

Yeah, my crush started in '97. I was like "who is that cute guy", sitting on a stool outside of Twilo.....so much better of a decoration than Darryl (although, i adore darryl...lolol).

Yeah, I was told he's not into fish....it's been a 5 year controversy. He sure can flirt well, though....hey, good enough for me......anything to see those blue eyes smile....adorable.

;)

5 yr contoversy??? lmao

Originally posted by Joe618

Im confused about this place, is it gay or not? Also has it changed since factory went down, being that it was kinda the after after hours spot for all us! I chilled there a few times recently and it seemed normal, some girls(nothing crazy) some freakness, but all in all seemed pretty regular for a sunday night in the city with all the freaks! Seems like a little bit of everything to me!